Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Ohai

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default Ohai

Hello, the name is Kyle. I just recently started playing css a few days ago when my friend showed me it. He let me borrow his steam account for a couple of days so I could try it out. I completely fell in love with the game so I went out and bought it myself. SO yeah that's my story pretty much. If you have any more questions just ask away.

2. Default

play wcs
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    play wcs
    so your his boss now??

BUT he is right.. wcs is nice

and.. Hi there
    Quote Originally Posted by Starfish :3 View Post
    well if you'd be having a pool party with the other clan member and admins, and the rest of the community would be invited, people would start leaving soon, because they don't like being called niggers, or whores, or assholes, or even being banned from the pool cuz they swim faster, by people in charge that can't stand it if someone else wins.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Why do we not start with solarsoul's response and then follow it up with a flame war so it fits the trend of the other threads lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Carina View Post
    so your his boss now??

BUT he is right.. wcs is nice

and.. Hi there
    NO wcs is terrible, play gungame or zombie mod. dont be a wcs whore

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by hallwagner View Post
    .. calling me a whore, Hall ? lol
    wcs is cool.. just not my fault i kick your ass on the server
    Quote Originally Posted by Starfish :3 View Post
    well if you'd be having a pool party with the other clan member and admins, and the rest of the community would be invited, people would start leaving soon, because they don't like being called niggers, or whores, or assholes, or even being banned from the pool cuz they swim faster, by people in charge that can't stand it if someone else wins.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Why do we not start with solarsoul's response and then follow it up with a flame war so it fits the trend of the other threads lol.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by hallwagner View Post
    you're still here?

anyway, new guy, don't listen to anything this guy tells you. he's currently banned from all 4 servers. essentially, he's in time out for a month.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

7. Default

*Channels inner rage*

Hello and welcome to the drama center.

*channels me*

hi 10charlololol.

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    you're still here?

anyway, new guy, don't listen to anything this guy tells you. he's currently banned from all 4 servers. essentially, he's in time out for a month.
    hey, its not my fault you got pwned on thinking i was wrong. but yes gungame > wcs mod. its more challenging and less cheap. plus carinas bad at it

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Gifts View Post
    Hello, the name is Kyle. I just recently started playing css a few days ago when my friend showed me it. He let me borrow his steam account for a couple of days so I could try it out. I completely fell in love with the game so I went out and bought it myself. SO yeah that's my story pretty much. If you have any more questions just ask away.
    Coo story bro...............

Lol jk yeah i found the sever about the same way back in feb of 09

So what all do you play on ibis?

and by the way welcome to the forums

10. Default

Pretty much I play on the pub 1 server. I just started playing on the Gun Game server earlier today.