Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: What i see that needs to be done to zm.

Quote Originally Posted by Oasis View Post
    Whoever started this alltalk shit is a dumbass, okay? We've played here for two years fine without alltalk. Everything you said I was for, holy, and especially the 31-34 slots. We use to have what was it... 31?

Also, change the zombie stats back to the way they were. It's almost impossible to strafe jump nowadays into tubes.

Again, fuck alltalk. Change it back to the way we use to have it.

Also, it wasn't posted.... but we need to talk about how admins choose their maps. I recently had a problem with Xen on this... what had happened was that a vote was cast (random) and the winning vote was texture escape. Well, Xen doesn't like texture escape... so she puts up a vote of a map she likes and she said NOBODY had an objection when I had a fucking objection. Texture escape has always been a balanced map, and we use to always play it. The problem now is that everybody votes for the escape maps where humans rarely ever win.

@hallwagner : player mute doesn't work.
    the problem with the votes is almost everyone spams 1 and we end up playing on some shit map (like texture escape :P) but people need to pay attention to the maps theyre voting for

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by hallwagner View Post
    the problem with the votes is almost everyone spams 1 and we end up playing on some shit map (like texture escape :P) but people need to pay attention to the maps theyre voting for
    You don't diss texture escape......

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mastercheff View Post
    i do.

escape maps really suck. cades ftw!
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

4. Default

escape maps don't suck lool. Just cause your bad and cant work as a team acolayte jippy =].
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by THE HOLY SH**T! View Post
    escape maps don't suck lool. Just cause your bad and cant work as a team acolayte jippy =].

yet i enjoy cade maps...

that makes perfect sense dude
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

6. Default

Alright... Xen I only yelled at you because texture escape won the vote on a random map vote and you cancelled it just so you could go rank whore yourself in a tube on wintercomplex. You're half right by saying I was a hypocrite. I do camp in the tubes sometimes, but I wasn't saying that I would never camp in a tube.

And acolyte, shut the fuck up and stay in WCS. I know the tubes are a valid holdout spot, it's just mainly for rank whores. That's exactly what Xen wanted to do too.

Tl;dr : stop changing the map to whatever you fucking want and deal with a horrible map for a change. Over 50% of the maps we have on ZM don't get played. Also, texture escape isn't horrible acolyte, the humans actually win... MOST of the time.

yes i do, its a horrible map like 99.9 % of escape maps. DISS

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by hallwagner View Post
    yes i do, its a horrible map like 99.9 % of escape maps. DISS
    If a zombie apocalypse ever happened I hope you're the first one to get nom'd on.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Oasis View Post
    Alright... Xen I only yelled at you because texture escape won the vote on a random map vote and you cancelled it just so you could go rank whore yourself in a tube on wintercomplex. You're half right by saying I was a hypocrite. I do camp in the tubes sometimes, but I wasn't saying that I would never camp in a tube.

Ok well I don't know if alltalk wasn't on or what but when that vote came up and texture escape was there everyone starting spamming over there mics to cancel it, so thats what I did. Then I put a map vote up for the map I wanted lol.

I don't have any problems with you, I just don't want to get yelled at lol
    Got pug?
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman
    Hey Shrek take it easy.....why dont you grab your gf Fiona from that pic and just leave?

If a zombie apocalypse ever happened I hope you're the first one to get nom'd on.
    if a zombie apocalypse happens im not going to run, im going to hide and defend!