Quote Originally Posted by Oasis View Post
Whoever started this alltalk shit is a dumbass, okay? We've played here for two years fine without alltalk. Everything you said I was for, holy, and especially the 31-34 slots. We use to have what was it... 31?

Also, change the zombie stats back to the way they were. It's almost impossible to strafe jump nowadays into tubes.

Again, fuck alltalk. Change it back to the way we use to have it.

Also, it wasn't posted.... but we need to talk about how admins choose their maps. I recently had a problem with Xen on this... what had happened was that a vote was cast (random) and the winning vote was texture escape. Well, Xen doesn't like texture escape... so she puts up a vote of a map she likes and she said NOBODY had an objection when I had a fucking objection. Texture escape has always been a balanced map, and we use to always play it. The problem now is that everybody votes for the escape maps where humans rarely ever win.

@hallwagner : player mute doesn't work.
the problem with the votes is almost everyone spams 1 and we end up playing on some shit map (like texture escape :P) but people need to pay attention to the maps theyre voting for