Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: CSS Beta going live next week

1. Default

Gotta love karma and I think the update is either coming out today or friday as part of a steam sale, thats usually how they set this kinda stuff up.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Kavinsky View Post
    Gotta love karma and I think the update is either coming out today or friday as part of a steam sale, thats usually how they set this kinda stuff up.
    Someone said that the engi update would come out tomorrow. They said something about the riddle and shit.

All hell is about to break loose!
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

4. Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by mastercheff View Post
    Someone said that the engi update would come out tomorrow. They said something about the riddle and shit.
    That is just a troll about valve time. If the beta does not go live here is what is likely to happen today.

I will be very happy and then worried about when it will go live.

Then one of the following(In order of likely hood):

• Valve opens up beta slots for mac users only
    • Valve opens up more beta slots
    • Valve opens beta slots and starts taking preorders for mac
    • Valve takes preorders for mac and gives anyone who orders access to the beta
    • Valve gives the game for free along with beta slots?!
    • Someone acquires control over the Holy Grail (possibly by winning the Holy Grail War) and uses its power to stop Valve from ever releasing the beta.

But if last week was any indication of when valve makes updates on the steam store expect something after 11am PST.

5. Default

do think its true about the 66 tick rate thing or is that being made up?

6. Default

When I was playing tf2 I heard a discussion about how overpriced macs are. Some guy who had a mac said he had a i7 dual core something for the price of 2000$. This guy with a pc said I could get that for half the price for pc. But apparently that 2000$ rig can run tf2 just like a pc with like 80 fps.

7. Default

Update is up and there are only 5 servers. FANTASTIC!

As long as you stay in the old CS:S and don't quit, it won't update your files for a whlie.

8. Default

Fuck Mac Users!
    Those who didn't update leave ur pc 24/7 and enjoy as you can...
    “Owning a handgun doesn’t make you armed any more than owning a guitar makes you a musician.”
    - Jeff Cooper