Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: CSS Beta going live next week

1. Default CSS Beta going live next week

http://www.halflife2.net/

Doug Lombardi has said that css on mac will go live next week, which means thats when the beta's going to be shoved down out throats and wcs is going to get fucked over.

I still cant get over how horribile the new menu is for tf2 now either, its like someone spiced all the parts apart and threw them up all over the page.

Before:
    Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.

After
    Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Kavinsky View Post
    http://www.halflife2.net/

Doug Lombardi has said that css on mac will go live next week, which means thats when the beta's going to be shoved down out throats and wcs is going to get fucked over.

I still cant get over how horribile the new menu is for tf2 now either, its like someone spiced all the parts apart and threw them up all over the page.

Before:

After
    wcs was actually quite fun....

hopefully it wont go.
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by THE HOLY SH**T! View Post
    wcs was actually quite fun....
    hopefully it wont go.
    it will go... but it will be back

Maynard - The WCS Guy

4. Default

They've made the game so noob friendly its not even funny. Even when you go the crafting part they say "hurr durr drag dis here and look at teh recipes for making ur shizz".I mean even a caveman could figure it out without any help.

5. Default

we're fucked.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    we're fucked.
    you always have been.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    you always have been.
    yeah, but owns is gentle.</jk>

i mean, we're seriously fucked now.
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.

8. Default

Well theres always Plan b.

Copy you css folder to something outside of your steam games thing and rig it up
    as a mod so it doesn't get updated.

Someone did it on the steam forums with half life 2 after that despicable engine change and
    got it running with the lost coast engine.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Kavinsky View Post
    Well theres always Plan b.

Copy you css folder to something outside of your steam games thing and rig it up
    as a mod so it doesn't get updated.

Someone did it on the steam forums with half life 2 after that despicable engine change and
    got it running with the lost coast engine.
    i didn't notice any difference w/ hl2. i'm on my 3rd playthrough