Thread: [ADD] de_westwood_07

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default [ADD] de_westwood_07

Map: de_westwood_07
    Location: http://download.wcfan.de/comment.php...18d538df9f58aa
    Reason: This version offers a massive improvement over the original. It adds new paths and balances gameplay between T and CT. Between the 4 versions that have been available since westwood's original release this is the best.

I recorded a video with Xfire.

http://www.xfire.com/video/2ddffa/

2. Default

ummm, the version we have is fine. i love that map. it kicks so much ass it's not even funny.

we really don't need any different versions of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

I don't enjoy this map on WCS as much as I do on other servers, due to instantaneous base rushing and hidden wards due to buildings. However, that version seems to fix one of the most major problems, the door die, so no getting stuck in them.

Other than that, all the posters are eye sores and the original IS balanced, at least for WCS. Without playing it, it looks as though the new paths would actually make it unbalanced in the Ts favour. Plus, the additional paths seem as though they would slow down game play.

Perhaps I'm missing how this balances or why the additional paths are good?

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Blackmage View Post
    I don't enjoy this map on WCS as much as I do on other servers, due to instantaneous base rushing and hidden wards due to buildings. However, that version seems to fix one of the most major problems, the door die, so no getting stuck in them.

Other than that, all the posters are eye sores and the original IS balanced, at least for WCS. Without playing it, it looks as though the new paths would actually make it unbalanced in the Ts favour. Plus, the additional paths seem as though they would slow down game play.

Perhaps I'm missing how this balances or why the additional paths are good?
    The posters probably could be removed by someone who has a clue how to edit and make maps.

The new path gives the CTs a quicker path to T spawn. The others add easier ways to get between buildings. New buildings and edits to buildings give new areas to battle. The new bombsite in the building is bigger so less annoying close ranged combat in a tight area.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Schnacky View Post
    The posters probably could be removed by someone who has a clue how to edit and make maps.

The new path gives the CTs a quicker path to T spawn. The others add easier ways to get between buildings. New buildings and edits to buildings give new areas to battle. The new bombsite in the building is bigger so less annoying close ranged combat in a tight area.
    you want quicker, go undead, or human, or dragonfly, or santa.

you don't have those, work for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

6. Default

I enjoy the fact that the way it is better is one of the things I said are bad about the map Hint: westwood doesn't need a faster way to T spawn...

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    ummm, the version we have is fine..
    +1

Maynard - The WCS Guy

8. Default

looks like a good version for gungame.

current version is much better for wcs.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by [usn]scribble[nuke] View Post
    looks like a good version for gungame.

current version is much better for wcs.