Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: XX0wnsXY Application

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Kavinsky View Post
    shutup and fuck this god damn monkey farm.
    I see no monkey farm, nor do I see a reason for your repeated profanity on poor Miss Ownsy's thread. I do find it quite rude and inconsiderate.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by brett friggin favre View Post
    I see no monkey farm, nor do I see a reason for your repeated profanity on poor Miss Ownsy's thread. I do find it quite rude and inconsiderate.
    He's the pimply russian kid who gets picked on at class. Let him rage.

3. Default

+1 on Owns App. She still Owns :P
    http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/508/hitmanf.png

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by XX0wnsXY View Post
    yeah, that...lol.
    get ur ass in game!
    i wanna knife it !! lol missed u around the server...why arent u showing up???
    and eyah, not sure if i voted before or not...but she's a defo +1 for me.
    not that it matters or anything!
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

5. Default

Only Kavinsky can come into a perfectly civil thread, go totally off topic disrespecting admins and the community at large, and think nothing wrong of it. If you wanna rage Kav, go make your own thread. Please don't bring your negativity and rudeness into other parts of the forums that have nothing to do with your idiotic and frankly repetitive rants. We don't care here what you think of the servers, or of the people. This is a place for members to apply for a high position within the community and for other members to give feedback on this occurance. You are totally out of topic and out of line here, and I feel like I'm lecturing a 4th grader because obviously nobody ever taught you manners. I've tried to be patient, I've messed with you, I've been a nice guy but dude just cut it out. Nobody cares what you have to say and nobody wants to hear it so either shut the fuck up or leave.

Thank you, and I apologize to the community and to ownsy for that moment.

6. Default

He complains but yet, he's still here. That makes him a retard. If you're not satisfied, go somewhere else. It's called common sense Jackass !!

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    He complains but yet, he's still here. That makes him a retard. If you're not satisfied, go somewhere else. It's called common sense Jackass !!
    Yeah and if you're gonna delete his post you can delete ours too cuz this kinda looks weird without his lol.

8. Default

Feel free to delete this app.
    ???

why ownsy?
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

9. Default

Feel free to delete this app.
    Reason ?

10. Default

I believe she has quit and or left this community....

Maynard - The WCS Guy