Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15

Thread: XX0wnsXY Application

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Hitman View Post
    I want to +1 the shit out of you two as well...

OOPS I MEAN +1
    O.0 strange man.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Carmichal View Post
    After all my years of playing, I'm so tired of attention whores. It's nice to see some one with their mind around around the game. We need more respectable females in gaming communities, not only as players but leaders. If anyone deserves it, it's owns.
    I am in complete agreement with the above statement. XX far surpasses the stereotypical female gamer. She has been a dedicated admin, ULA, and is well respected by the community.

+1 to this homogametic individual.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Carmichal View Post
    I want to +1 the *hell* out of this app.

After all my years of playing, I'm so tired of attention whores. It's nice to see some one with their mind around around the game. We need more respectable females in gaming communities, not only as players but leaders. If anyone deserves it, it's owns.

so.... +1 times 999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999
    That's so nice of you to say, but I am really glad there is another female around who isn't whoring herself for attention who recognizes that playing games and being a part of a community shouldn't involve moaning on the mic, spraying nudes, and cybersexing your way to the top.

You are awesome

---------- Post added at 06:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:33 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    I am in complete agreement with the above statement. XX far surpasses the stereotypical female gamer. She has been a dedicated admin, ULA, and is well respected by the community.

+1 to this homogametic individual.
    Are you calling me asexual? I totally googled it and that's what it seems like..lolol

Thanks scribbs, hitman, errbodeh
    I'm totally double posting but my phone wouldn't let me click edit.

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

4. Default

+1. the only time i've seen owns shaken is when i'm destroying her.

solid. that's owns in a word.

Through the darkness of futures past,
    The magician longs to see
    One chants out between two worlds:
    Fire, walk with me.

5. Default

You guys haven't seen her drunk...? *Runs away*

J/k's

Still +1
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by XX0wnsXY View Post
    Are you calling me asexual? I totally googled it and that's what it seems like..lolol
    haha no, I was only identifying you by your chromosome type.

XX = homogametic
    XY = heterogametic

7. Default

haha no, I was only identifying you by your chromosome type.

XX = homogametic
    XY = heterogametic
    OH, I get it..now I feel dumb. Don't hold it against me..it's just a username..I am no biology major. hehe

Quote Originally Posted by Steamer View Post
    You guys haven't seen her drunk...? *Runs away*

J/k's

Still +1
    HAHAHA oh my :/

Thanks steamer lol.

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

8. Default

clan needs boobs...

owns has boobs...

owns> ??? > boobs...

+1 for boobs...

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm ~ George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Step 1: Get Admin
    Step 2:
    Step 3: Get Perma Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmail242 View Post
    ... IBIS in the name right? ibis.a means admin while IBIS means Shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.
    It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. — General George S. Patton

9. Default

o i had to +1 this shit ;p owns is a good gamer and a pretty fair admin but i lol @ steamers post ... id run to she seems like a wild one ;p
    victory is won by skill never cheating, cheating only results in havok, havok only leads to suffering, and suffering only leads to agony of defeat.