Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: XX0wnsXY Application

1. Default

Great player and fun to play with, always in control and made the right judgment as an admin.

+1 to the Queen of GG

horrible person

-lagg
    -scripts/hacks
    -loves little children
    -like to put large salami logs in her ass

Oh wait this isnt blades app!!!!

sorry lol +1

+1 for ownsy even though u hate me

4. Default

+ 3.14159265358979323846 for the voted hottest female on IBIS servers

Haven't played with you at all lately because im making shit tons of money and im too busy trying to keep ZM fun. Oh and the fact you destroyed me in GG, but I did get a few knives on ya :P
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    thx for all the opinions and advice ppl... aside from rage lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO
    Think of the reserved slot as a vip ticket to the club. You get to go past the line and kick someone out of the club so you can get in. However if on your way to the club some fat ass gets stuck in the door when the bouncer goes to check him then you got to wait for the fire department to cut his fat ass out of the door before you can get in.

5. Default

not quite sure about the hottest part. we've got several in the running for that.

i'll have to check w/ priest and see the pics he got...
    but oh yeah, +1 if i haven't already
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    not quite sure about the hottest part. we've got several in the running for that.

i'll have to check w/ priest and see the pics he got...
    but oh yeah, +1 if i haven't already
    who do you think you're fooling? lol.

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

7. Default

Look forward to seeing you more in game. And if it bothers you just tell one of the clan members (I can if asked) to trim up your app of other people flaming.

Listen well. Everything I tell you is a lie. Every question I ask you is a trick. You will find no truth in me. Though you believe nothing else, you may rest your faith in this.

8. Default

I say we let 0wns in cause the clan is a total cockfest right now.

as per 0wns request all off topic threads have been deleted and her app is now reopened.

any further off topic threads will result in that or those post being deleted.
    Last edited by inthebutt; 06-21-2010 at 02:41 PM.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    I say we let 0wns in cause the clan is a total cockfest right now.

as per 0wns request all off topic threads have been deleted and her app is now reopened.

any further off topic threads will result in that or those post being deleted.
    thanks ITB.

Thanks for the support everyone so far. I am currently on my plane back home so I should be back in the servers tomorrow or the next day.

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

10. Default

+1

Not an attention whore, has quick wit, and is pretty intelligent despite the fact she plays gg.

As long as you don't call me by that one nickname incessantly in the servers, I support this app.