Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Assassin's App

1. Default Assassin's App

So where to begin...been playing on the server for 4 years. Would like to think I'm well known by most and respected by the same. I am an asshole.

I'm 27 go to college for Programming/Network Security (associates gotten/bachelors almost done) work at Olive Garden because FML lol. From the womb to the tomb I'll be a gamer.

My off hour interests are pretty much different games with different game styles, reading, and surfing the webs.

I think I would be a good applicant just because I'm as active as I am, and don't let my post count fool you, I check these forums like 2-3 everyday. Well that and I know the rules forward and backward.

I must say though I do miss playing with Dual,NYS CO, Project Susie, Rico, and of course Whyt (gone but def not forgotten and fuck you if you think its sappy...he was a really good friend of mine).

Other than that any other questions//comments drop em.

~Assassin

P.S. Zero if you still want help on any of the coding lmk.

~edit apparently I also had the first post on this forum lol.
    Last edited by Assassin; 07-03-2012 at 04:34 PM.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Assassin View Post
    I am an asshole.
    say no more assassin you have my vote already.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

3. Default

Family gets precedence in my book.

+winning

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm ~ George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Step 1: Get Admin
    Step 2:
    Step 3: Get Perma Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmail242 View Post
    ... IBIS in the name right? ibis.a means admin while IBIS means Shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.
    Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. — General George S. Patton

4. Default

Awesome guy really, agreed.
    Stern yet not abusive, good admin in server when playing.
    Also, it's been longer than 4 years.
    Last edited by Steamer; 07-03-2012 at 05:27 PM.
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

5. Default

the amount of time you've been around has little 2 do with anything. the amount you've done for the clan/community does... Ive yet 2 see you take an active roll in the community it's self, so I can't see any reason 2 support you for being a leader and operator of it.

start doing shit for the community if you want in it.

if you want an honest shot at getting clan, get admin, become a ULA, and start playing a hell of a lot more.
    Last edited by maynard; 07-03-2012 at 05:39 PM.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    the amount of time you've been around has little 2 do with anything. the amount you've done for the clan/community does... Ive yet 2 see you take an active roll in the community it's self, so I can't see any reason 2 support you for being a leader and operator of it.-1start doing shit for the community if you want in it.if you want an honest shot at getting clan, get admin, become a ULA, and start playing a hell of a lot more, you have a very low amount of time invested into actually play in the servers.
    whoa we need more assholes
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    whoa we need more assholes
    oh I'm fully on-board and support the asshole factor lol... just want 2 see more of this kid in game, and actually doing stuff for the community.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

8. Default

I'm an asshole, can I be clan now? jk .

+1/-1 Never met you, but you don't come off as an idiot either, hopefully we can play more.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    the amount of time you've been around has little 2 do with anything. the amount you've done for the clan/community does... Ive yet 2 see you take an active roll in the community it's self, so I can't see any reason 2 support you for being a leader and operator of it.

start doing shit for the community if you want in it.

if you want an honest shot at getting clan, get admin, become a ULA, and start playing a hell of a lot more.
    Uh in point of fact i do play a lot on these servers and most other Admins (like cyber, rambo steamer etc) have all made ban threads on me saying hey something is up. As for the community again I post where it is needed. Just because you don't see me on doesn't mean I'm not.

Oh and in the beginning (before there were even things such as ULA) I had admin for close to like 8 months

10. Default

"people think i hack so i should be in clan"

when was that made a requirement?

Through the darkness of futures past,
    The magician longs to see
    One chants out between two worlds:
    Fire, walk with me.