Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Drivers Beware! Motorcycle Thread!

1. Default

I used to ride a Yamaha YZF R1. Man I miss that thing

2. Default

Man 250s are sufficient. It's the asshole starter motorcycle drivers who say it's small and end up buying a 750 and crashing. Funny shit.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

3. Default

yea but anything smaller than a 600cc engine has trouble going long distances at freeway speeds... which is why i went for a 650. i wouldnt have minded a 750 but the next size up for the bike i got was like a 950, and thats just too big for a starter bike

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm ~ George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Step 1: Get Admin
    Step 2:
    Step 3: Get Perma Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmail242 View Post
    ... IBIS in the name right? ibis.a means admin while IBIS means Shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.
    Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. — General George S. Patton

4. Default

I had a friend who skipped on a 250cc and went for the 750cc and he crashed it like a retard. I personally never had issues with a 500 going long distant, but that is also driver preference, and neither has another one of my friends who has a 250 and went to Laconia, NH for bike week (which is 3 hours away from me). They aren't speed killers either that I agree, but for my weight and height a 250 is sufficient. Unless your looking to go higher than 110mph and looking for that adrenaline rush the 250 is fine and cheap. Yet again I've driven a Hayabusa, so that alone has got me spoiled as much as adrenaline and speed are concerned. I'm all about safe biking cause there is some bikers who think they don't need to follow anyyyythiiiiiiing. Those are the ones (like my friend) who kiss some major pavement. That fool deserved it.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

5. Default

me personally...ive never rode a bike (other than a dirt bike) but i hear there are 2 types of riders. those that have crashed and those that are going too. grats on the bike tho

6. Default

thanks for the vote of confidence d-mo.... fucking prick....
    but yea, i hate rockets cuz people automatically think they have to do stupid shit on them just because they own a crotch rocket....

jesus fuck i hate stupid people..

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm ~ George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Step 1: Get Admin
    Step 2:
    Step 3: Get Perma Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmail242 View Post
    ... IBIS in the name right? ibis.a means admin while IBIS means Shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.
    Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. — General George S. Patton

haha welcome to my world. just because my car is all white with a fiberglass hood and 18inch rims that i must be a street racer. It gets annoying fast.

8. Default

Well I started on a 1,000cc and never had a problem or wrecked it. Although one day I did drop it while I was walking along side it squeezing it into the garage behind my car when it was startng to hail. It hit the lip of the floor at an angle and started to fall away from me so there was nothing I could do to stop it. That was the last time I moved a bike without sitting on the seat.

9. Default

I have a dirtbike so it kinda counts...

03 Cannondale X440, 4 stroke power house.
    Attached Images
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    thx for all the opinions and advice ppl... aside from rage lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO
    Think of the reserved slot as a vip ticket to the club. You get to go past the line and kick someone out of the club so you can get in. However if on your way to the club some fat ass gets stuck in the door when the bouncer goes to check him then you got to wait for the fire department to cut his fat ass out of the door before you can get in.

10. Default

I like the sport bikes. I like cruisers too, but those who are prone to back problems should probably stay clear of sport bikes all together. I like cruisers because of my height. I don't need to buy a lowering kit lol.

มวยไทย