Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Drivers Beware! Motorcycle Thread!

1. Default Drivers Beware! Motorcycle Thread!

Any other riders out there?

just picked up a 2010 yamaha V star custom.

i suppose i should post some pics, but i dun know where my camera is, or if it even works...

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm ~ George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Step 1: Get Admin
    Step 2:
    Step 3: Get Perma Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmail242 View Post
    ... IBIS in the name right? ibis.a means admin while IBIS means Shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.
    Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. — General George S. Patton

2. Default

if you were gonna drop that much cash, why not just get a harley?

Maynard - The WCS Guy

3. Default

i only paid 8k for it. plus harleys are too overpriced, have high maintenance costs, and are extremely expensive to customize

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm ~ George Orwell

Step 2:
    ... IBIS in the name right? ibis.a means admin while IBIS means Shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.
    It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. — General George S. Patton

4. Default

No more bike for me for the time being.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

5. Default

ahh I c. well grats on the bike, rape

... now....

Maynard - The WCS Guy

6. Default

gimme a camera... mine is in a state of disrepair.. no charger and its old... also cant figure out how to get pics from my phone onto my comp

Step 2:

haha. nice catch there. i am getting to borrow my friends R6 to learn how to ride.

8. Default

blarg i intardnetted sum piktards!
    Attached Images

Step 2:

9. Default

sexy!

Maynard - The WCS Guy

10. Default

Mmm that is a lickable bike. I agree that Harleys are not worth the money.

I ride a 2007 Ninja 250... which some people think is too small, but they can piss off. I love it.