9/14/1986

Favorite Guns:

p90

Favorite Maps:
dust, office, assault, prodigy, aztec.

contact info:
msg me on steam or on the forums.

Reason For App:
Well as all the old timers know iv played for many years in ibis. I first started playing zm. then my girl played with me for sometime( as all the old timers might remember). iv played with many many ppl and became friends with them. I have never found anything like ibis gaming, it is one of a kind forum/community that i like being a member of! I take my breaks from css every so often but just like a crack addiction the addiction breaks through and i need my fix! I have my good days and i have my bad days but its always good when i am getting my fix!
but recently a ibis member asked me why have i never tried to join ibis? and at the time i couldn't really answer him, i just never thought about it before. so after little thought this is my application! I would love to become a real member of ibis and carry the name proudly! i enjoy all of the members company, even if im losing and want to bash my comp over their heads..jk. i think IBIS will be around for along time and go far, and i would like to be a part of it. thanks.