9/14/1986

Favorite Guns:

p90

Favorite Maps:
    dust, office, assault, prodigy, aztec.

contact info:
    msg me on steam or on the forums.

Reason For App:
    Well as all the old timers know iv played for many years in ibis. I first started playing zm. then my girl played with me for sometime( as all the old timers might remember). iv played with many many ppl and became friends with them. I have never found anything like ibis gaming, it is one of a kind forum/community that i like being a member of! I take my breaks from css every so often but just like a crack addiction the addiction breaks through and i need my fix! I have my good days and i have my bad days but its always good when i am getting my fix!
    but recently a ibis member asked me why have i never tried to join ibis? and at the time i couldn't really answer him, i just never thought about it before. so after little thought this is my application! I would love to become a real member of ibis and carry the name proudly! i enjoy all of the members company, even if im losing and want to bash my comp over their heads..jk. i think IBIS will be around for along time and go far, and i would like to be a part of it. thanks.

+1

You've been around a long time.
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

3. Default

good guy, good admin, fun 2 play with. +1

Maynard - The WCS Guy

4. Default

yay!!

although you have seemingly abandoned us, i'll still +1 this gaces.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

5. Default What

thax guys!
    ya its been 3 or 4 years!! hard to believe its really been that long! dam i getting old!
    i havent abandoned everyone...just u! jk i just havent caught up with u yet im playin more. cod just couldnt hack the awsomeness of css! but when starcraft2 is released there my be some down time along with dioblo3! there classics! iv already got sc2 pre ordered!

6. Default

1 of the 5 originials when zm first began.

pooter.
    killa-b
    holy
    potato
    g4ce

never had a problem with him, always great attitude, fun person to play with. Best "quite" admin there is.

Gl man, your dedication to ibis has been incredible.
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

7. Default

i miss killa-b.. where did that fuck wonder off too.... but g4ce is cool shit.

+1

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm ~ George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Step 1: Get Admin
    Step 2:
    Step 3: Get Perma Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmail242 View Post
    ... IBIS in the name right? ibis.a means admin while IBIS means Shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.
    Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. — General George S. Patton

8. Default

+1 obviously

9. Default

thx to all appreciate it

10. Default

He has been around for so long yet I dont know who is is

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?