Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: hMdBrian ibis.a

1. Default

doesn't matter how I act you still banned a clan member and if you have been here for 4-5 months you should know that not all clan members have admin.

but thats for giving me an excuse to get admin so I can have fun with you sugar lips.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

2. Default

i don't like brian because he can't read and makes up his own rules and chooses when to inforce them.

3. Default

Brian's a good guy, in my experiences. Obviously this is a fuckup, but it seems out of character from the many times I've played with him.
    Kiro : us fireyes got dumb by his girl that y he is suck

4. Default

ok, look folks, this was all a mistake. itb, seriously dude? i've seen you ban folks for doing exactly what you did. and until recently, i thought all clan members got free admin ffs (as told to me by several clanners). it's over, i'm sure you're unbanned, let's just all be happy?
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

5. Default

Man, I never knew that some of the clan members don't have admin and I think that some other admins might have done the same thing like hmdbrian did...hell I think I might have done it too if I don't know ITB from the forums.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    doesn't matter how I act you still banned a clan member and if you have been here for 4-5 months you should know that not all clan members have admin.

but thats for giving me an excuse to get admin so I can have fun with you sugar lips.
    Maybe if you weren't so asian he wouldn't have banned you.

7. Default

I've played with brian a bunch and never seen him be a bad admin. The real moral of the story is if you're part of the clan, how about not being a fucking jackoff to the admins, set a little example maybe? fucking children.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    There really is no list of active clan members, is there?

Generally anyone with <ibis> in their name is a clan member, but often someone may try to poise as one.
    clan list is the mod list at bottom of page

9. Default

problem has been resolved and I'm gonna close this before I make more of you suck my cock.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-