Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: hMdBrian ibis.a

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default hMdBrian ibis.a

this asshole is banning clan members.

ma_admins only gives you admin names idiot.

some clan members don't have admin you prick.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

2. Default

this douche has always done shit like this, a terrible admin, and something should be done.

3. Default

ok...first off, i did not know some clan members did not have admin..new one on me...second of all i simply told him your a lil laggy if u can plz fix it, he replyed with suck my d***, i told him wow last time i try an help u out, and i never heard of him before so i checked admins in room he did not show up. I told him this and he cont. to talk shit to me, said nothing about clan members not being admin...had he said that i woulda took more time to check on that...instead he talks shit tellin me ban me pussie i dare you...i have witnesses and mag was in the room and gots it all copied and getting it for me now....as for nemesis...grow up kid...this is only my second ever admin abuse thread in the 4-5 months i been admin, and i can gaurentee i play more than any other admin on here.

4. Default

There really is no list of active clan members, is there?

Generally anyone with <ibis> in their name is a clan member, but often someone may try to poise as one.
    Last edited by Jeimuzu; 06-16-2010 at 07:10 PM.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post

Generally anyone with <ibis> in their name is a clan member, but often someone may try to poise as one.
    there should be.. i have seen alot with the tag ibis that wasnt admin or clan.. just see then one Christmas banned yesterday.. 0wns<ibis.a>.. fake..

Maynard.. He did have Ibis tag on.. but i can see why Brian would ban him when he dont show up on admin list and if Brian dont know him then how am he supose too know he was a clan?

Nem.. why are you saying that? Brian is a good admin..
    Quote Originally Posted by Starfish :3 View Post
    well if you'd be having a pool party with the other clan member and admins, and the rest of the community would be invited, people would start leaving soon, because they don't like being called niggers, or whores, or assholes, or even being banned from the pool cuz they swim faster, by people in charge that can't stand it if someone else wins.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Why do we not start with solarsoul's response and then follow it up with a flame war so it fits the trend of the other threads lol.

6. Default

Well i new IntheButt was clan, but i know there was a big falling out when Whybios lost his powers and ITB left then. But i told hMbrian after the argument the ITB was clan, but wasnt sure if all <ibis> had admin or not.

7. Default

doesn't matter how I act you still banned a clan member and if you have been here for 4-5 months you should know that not all clan members have admin.

but thats for giving me an excuse to get admin so I can have fun with you sugar lips.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post

clan list is the mod list at bottom of page

9. Default

problem has been resolved and I'm gonna close this before I make more of you suck my cock.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    this douche has always done shit like this, a terrible admin, and something should be done.
    Because he doesn't put up with shit he's terrible admin? I like him. He takes cares of campers, TKers right away.

and just because you have ibis on your name doesn't mean you can disrespect everyone.

-Bkiller