1. Default Unban Aplication

Name in Game:WolfWind
    Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:6646542
    Who Banned You:I dont know
    When:Monday(?) 7th, June
    Where:WCS server
    Time: Around 1 AM
    Why Banned:Command Spam(probably)

Reason to unban:It's been a week and i'm still banned, i'm extremely bored, plus i dont spam anymore. Along with that, under the Server Rules provided by Zero i was under no grounds to be perm banned, I should have been either kicked or temp banned.

http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=495
    Last edited by WolfWind; 06-19-2010 at 05:19 PM.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by WolfWind View Post
    Name in Game:WolfWind
    Steam ID:0:0:6646542
    Who Banned You:I dont know
    When:Monday(?) 7th, June
    Where:WCS server
    Why Banned:Command Spam(probably)

Reason to unban:It's been a week and i'm still banned, i'm extremely bored, plus i dont spam anymore.
    lol, of course you don't spam anymoar. you're still banned.

did you make a topic here when it originally happened?
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

Your going to have to provide abit more information on why exactly you were banned and change you attitude in order to get unbanned.

4. Default

See I only used console because it was faster, i was trying to see the timeleft, but i couldnt read it because people were typing so it just kept moving up so fast. I decided to put a few so it would be easier to read but when i got 4(?) it banned me.

5. Default

and you couldn't...scroll up?

you're a dumbass
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

6. Default

Well due to the physics errors in console, coming out so fast i couldn't read it there, even if you tried to scroll up you it wouldn't work since they kept pushing it up faster than you can scroll. Along with that the people talking pushed up the time even farther on the talk menu(thing).