Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Banned for no reason; should i say admin abuse?

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by loka View Post
    Aren't you the same douche bag that maynard had problems with too? Prior history suggests your just an annoying, grieving player.
    I never had problems with maynard. Again signature. Had problems with hitman once, but we've since bonded over the world cup :-)

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rawr View Post
    I never had problems with maynard. Again signature. Had problems with hitman once, but we've since bonded over the world cup :-)
    loka meant about how acer has open like 3 abuse threads on me in the past (which have been disproven, you can read silent snipers app 2 see). acer I had 2 warn you yesterday also for summoning in a crouch area and getting people stuck on purpose.

if rawr has warned you multiple times, and myself has once as well... well... it's not looking that great for ya.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    loka meant about how acer has open like 3 abuse threads on me in the past (which have been disproven, you can read silent snipers app 2 see). acer I had 2 warn you yesterday also for summoning in a crouch area and getting people stuck on purpose.

if rawr has warned you multiple times, and myself has once as well... well... it's not looking that great for ya.
    see, you mentioned maynard's name and he appeared to put the finishing blow in.

Acer your full of shit.

Please go grab the nearest sharp object and thrust it into your sandy vagina.

5. Default

out of 5 times trying eye ra in the cornor, it once got stuck in the wooden closest.

I dont think he shoulda been ban, but thats my opinion.
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rawr View Post
    word lol. If Rawr banned you (which he rarely does) then your fucked.

PS WTF HAPPENED WITH SPAIN DUDE
    http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/508/hitmanf.png

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post

I've seen guys get stuck on accident through summon.

In cs_italy I think Rawr got summoned in the hiding place under apartments ( a place that you can stand in) and got incredibly pissed.

The area behind the closet isn't an illegal summoning spot because it isn't a spot you are going to get stuck in. Sometimes it glitches, but just about every spot can.

8. Default

so basically Rawr "accidently" banned me, in which i have no problem if he did
    i just dont get why he had to curse at me and all...

rawr, if your going to ban someone, try it for yourself
    and two, theres no reason to disrespect someone when in reality its not a glitchable spot... the times i summon someone there, they panic'd and got themselves stuck, and i died 3-4 times summoning there, dued to people running out of there on there own...

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    I've seen guys get stuck on accident through summon.

In cs_italy I think Rawr got summoned in the hiding place under apartments ( a place that you can stand in) and got incredibly pissed.

The area behind the closet isn't an illegal summoning spot because it isn't a spot you are going to get stuck in. Sometimes it glitches, but just about every spot can.
    well the incident I had with acer when he was getting ppl stuck was we were on office, and he was in the room (t side) with the 3 file cabinets, and was on top of 1 of the shelfs in there, which you can only do by crouching the entire time, so every person you summon gets stuck right away in the roof. as for the incident with rawr, I dunno, wasn't there.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

10. Default

iv never really seen the guy but if he has a history and has been warned over and over and by different admins and someone gets stuck like an admin and he gets banned then he needs to take it like a man and watch where he summons next time! its not like its a perma ban...how long is it for?