Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Banned for no reason; should i say admin abuse?

1. Default

The ban is up already. By the way, one of the admins posted before he tested it and got someone stuck 1 out of 5 times, that means people get stuck there. People don't get stuck 1/5th of the time spawning everywhere.

2. Default

o great this idiot it back

3. Default

he wont last much longer. I just got a shit load of PM's regarding him mis using eye ra again... I explained 2 him the importance of not further pissing off every single person on WCS... hopefully he makes the right choice and we don't have 2 deal with bull shit from him anymore. that or he will continue 2 fuck up and will be perma bannd.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

4. Default

maynard, i give you permission to give him a week "off". stop being stupid acer. if you continue to bring up/aggravate the situation i will extend the ban..

maynard, make it happen.

maynard, pm me when you take this action, i would do it myself but im kinda trashed atm... surprisingly enough i can still spell so i guess i cant be so bad..... if you decide on another course of action, please implicate it and let me know.

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm ~ George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Step 1: Get Admin
    Step 2:
    Step 3: Get Perma Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmail242 View Post
    ... IBIS in the name right? ibis.a means admin while IBIS means Shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.
    Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. — General George S. Patton