Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Banned for no reason; should i say admin abuse?

1. Default Banned for no reason; should i say admin abuse?

n the Title section -> ACER 06/16/2010 9:30~9:40pm

In the Message section -> banned player ACER[:j:]

Name in Game: ACER [:j:]
    Steam-ID: STEAM_0:1:19913599
    Who banned you: Rawr | ibis.lion
    When: today, 6/16/10
    Where: WCS server (crackhouse map)
    Why banned: this unexperienced admin had banned me because he claims i summon people into objects while we played in crackhouse. i go on terrorist side, and i summon in the little room behind the wooden closet. you cant get stuck there, and he banned me... no warning to not do it. but still you cant get stuck behind the closet...

Other/Reason to unban: i been banned because "Rawr" thinks i get people stuck behind objects, when he could try it himself and stop assuming that it gets you stuck...

p.s- next time, warn if you dont want me to summon back there, and dont ban without a valid reason... i think a admin ahould try it themselves and see you dont get stuck, so it could consider your "unexperienced admin" powers an abuse.

Check your logs, I DID warn you. Secondly I've watched you summon people in illegal places and warned you about it on several other occasions. And this started because you summoned me and I got stuck inside an object, don't know exactly where, but thats how this was instigated, so go talk your shit somewhere else asshat. Third place and time I've had to talk to you.

3. Default

well asshat, why dont you do yourself a favor and be Eye Ra, and summon for yourself on the same spot, and tell me if they get stuck... its not my fault that you jumped all over the fucking place and got owned by me... that shows much bout you...

next time, do it yourself and see if they get stuck...

Quote Originally Posted by ACER View Post
    well asshat, why dont you do yourself a favor and be Eye Ra, and summon for yourself on the same spot, and tell me if they get stuck... its not my fault that you jumped all over the fucking place and got owned by me... that shows much bout you...

next time, do it yourself and see if they get stuck...
    You're superclever, you totally got me...enjoy your ban

5. Default

your just a noob, for the world to see

6. Default

Mind giving us an understanding of where the spot is?

There are very few crouch spots in that map.

Quote Originally Posted by ACER View Post
    your just a noob, for the world to see
    I refer you to my signature.

8. Default

the spot is in crackhouse map
    terrorist side
    little room, behind the wooden closet

its impossible for someone to get stuck there... i died 3-4times there because a die xovert ran away... you cant get stuck there

try it for yourselfs anyone reading this

if im right, rawr deserves to get his admin restricted for being a dickhat

edit: Not arguing with you, short of zero asking me to, or you admitting that you've done several fucked up summons and saying sorry, I'm not unbanning.
    Last edited by Rawr; 06-16-2010 at 09:33 PM.

10. Default

Aren't you the same douche bag that maynard had problems with too? Prior history suggests your just an annoying, grieving player.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me