Thread: Need to justify?

1. Default Need to justify?

Over the past month, I've noticed a trend with evas. Why do most of them find it necessary to find some justification for why they are playing the race? Trying to say that "the other team has one", "I'll only use knife/deagle", "I won't use ulti", "I just want to level it". Do they really think people care WHY they are using it? Does it only work if you say it before you change, as some people do? Do only some of these excuses work?

Just trying to get into the mind of people who justify their actions. Or see if there was some etiquite update I didn't hear about.

2. Default

i blow ass even as eva, so no-one complains about me useing it.

plus i'm no an assfag w/ it. when i play it, i've stopped my ult where it only deals 75 instead of maxing it out. much less cheap this way.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

the only time I really use it is 2 balance the teams when there's 1 or 2 on the same team, ill sometimes jump on it so then my team ends up with 1, which also then makes the eva's not just uber rush the enemy base cause they now know an eva is there, and I'm fairly decent with it. other then that I play it from time to time for a death or 2. I don't justify myself playing it cause there's nothing 2 justify. if I want 2 play it, then that's that... I could give 2 shits who cry's (someone always does) or care about who likes it or doesn't.

zero does need 2 implement a 1 per team thing like the vega's have though.. when we end up with like 5 evas playing at once it's not cool. sure it's a counterable race, but when you got that many of them, every 1 is basically forced 2 have 2 play the counter races till they go away. if there was only 1 eva per team it wouldn't be so harsh on ppl.

also I'm just saying this for the general public, I personally love pwwning evas with shadow hunter lol...

Maynard - The WCS Guy

4. Default

haha I love when people justify using eva. It's funny because if they don't justify using it they still have to put up with people bitching about it.

5. Default

we always bitch about cat vader though.

he's just an ass about it
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?