Thread: Columbine ' s Highest Scorer

1. Default Columbine ' s Highest Scorer

ID: Columbine ' s Highest Scorer
    Steam ID: (STEAM_0:1:13036915).
    didn't get sb_status, this guy was leaving in and out like crazy.

I banned him for a few hours but I after thinking about it I think he needs to be permabanned. This guy was running a script in gun game, where if he died, he instantly left the server and came back, respawned and full health. No idea how he was doing it, but it was some script or something. I saw him do it like 4 times in one gun game round.

time was around 8:50 AM, EST for source tv to have a look.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Spasm View Post
    ID: Columbine ' s Highest Scorer
    Steam ID: (STEAM_0:1:13036915).
    didn't get sb_status, this guy was leaving in and out like crazy.

I banned him for a few hours but I after thinking about it I think he needs to be permabanned. This guy was running a script in gun game, where if he died, he instantly left the server and came back, respawned and full health. No idea how he was doing it, but it was some script or something. I saw him do it like 4 times in one gun game round.

time was around 8:50 AM, EST for source tv to have a look.
    some guy named James did the same think earyler.. and i was wondering about it, but there was no admins on at the time..
    Quote Originally Posted by Starfish :3 View Post
    well if you'd be having a pool party with the other clan member and admins, and the rest of the community would be invited, people would start leaving soon, because they don't like being called niggers, or whores, or assholes, or even being banned from the pool cuz they swim faster, by people in charge that can't stand it if someone else wins.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Why do we not start with solarsoul's response and then follow it up with a flame war so it fits the trend of the other threads lol.

is that why i go and kill someone, and then a minute later im killed by them?

Quote Originally Posted by Perry View Post
    is that why i go and kill someone, and then a minute later im killed by them?
    no thats cuz u suck

Quote Originally Posted by hallwagner View Post
    no thats cuz i suck big floppy donkey dick
    fixt lol