Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Deprodogy

1. Default

I'm gonna pretend I was able to read what you wrote.

Quote Originally Posted by Dual View Post
    I did not mention nothing to earliar, due to the fact your a nobody, so I was not concern to much, this guy stay in trouble. Oh yeah demo dez nutz!

2. Default

that hurts dual, that really hurts... now you see why I cut myself, DONT YOU SEE WHY NOW!!

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by 2ooL View Post
    ibis admins make me cry at night

But seriously, its not actually a clan, i was just messing around earlier and put <idis> as a tag lol, i remember when Bsquad had his name <isis> and there wasnt a problem. I had it on before Colby came in and everyone else that was on had no problem including Project. But yeah as soon as people saw colby with it on it was a problem. So what im really trying to say is that ibis admins make me cut myself and now im emo, thanks.
    It all depends on the admin's discretion. If he felt it was disrespecting IBIS and was warned to change his name then he will be punished. I don't find your emo jokes amusing, but if you feel free to cut yourself, please do.

4. Default

np on my opinion cheeze! always happy to lend a hand...

and tool... i cut you! <3

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm ~ George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Step 1: Get Admin
    Step 2:
    Step 3: Get Perma Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmail242 View Post
    ... IBIS in the name right? ibis.a means admin while IBIS means Shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.
    Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. — General George S. Patton

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by 2ooL View Post
    that hurts dual, that really hurts... now you see why I cut myself, DONT YOU SEE WHY NOW!!
    We'll if you knew the whole story , you would understand how he obtain the name Nobody. He was just looking for attention today, I paid him no mine.

6. Default

Lawl. You're such a silly man.

Quote Originally Posted by Rapedollar$ View Post
    np on my opinion cheeze! always happy to lend a hand...

and tool... i cut you! <3

7. Default

Rules are rules. Admins cannot just make a rule up in their head and go with it. Remember.

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    It all depends on the admin's discretion. If he felt it was disrespecting IBIS and was warned to change his name then he will be punished. I don't find your emo jokes amusing, but if you feel free to cut yourself, please do.

8. Default

So.. how many people are pressing the refresh button right now?

9. Default

i at least surf a few sites and come back... but eh...

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm ~ George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Step 1: Get Admin
    Step 2:
    Step 3: Get Perma Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmail242 View Post
    ... IBIS in the name right? ibis.a means admin while IBIS means Shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.
    Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. — General George S. Patton

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Cheese View Post
    Rules are rules. Admins cannot just make a rule up in their head and go with it. Remember.
    if theres not a rule for something thats wrong, they work off precedent.