Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Deprodogy

1. Default

So basically... If there is no rule for it, you are allowed to just make up one on spot because you are having a bad day?

Hmm...

Cool...

SOMEHOW I don't think ZERO will agree.

2. Default

So basically you are telling me, that I should never have lost my admin? Since " I made up my own rules" Remember?

Quote Originally Posted by whytboiz33 View Post
    if theres not a rule for something thats wrong, they work off precedent.

3. Default

So what was his name, and more importantly why? Why would you try making a tag or what ever and go onto the server when you KNOW that it is going to cause problems. This is like finding a cop that does not like you and then you start spitting around him and suddenly wonder why he decided to pwn you.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    So what was his name, and more importantly why? Why would you try making a tag or what ever and go onto the server when you KNOW that it is going to cause problems. This is like finding a cop that does not like you and then you start spitting around him and suddenly wonder why he decided to pwn you.
    Tool asked him to be in his clan, it was all in good fun, I witnessed it.

Nobody had any problems with there little clan tag till Colby added it.

Ibis admins can't find Colby doing anything wrong anymore so they make up rules.

Way to go guys. WAY TO GO.

5. Default

um, we have rules on names. how are you still going to argue with zero. just because some admins dont have problems with it, doesnt mean another wont. 2ool is the last person to listen to when youre looking for "fun" as hes been banned before.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by V teh pwnerer View Post
    Tool asked him to be in his clan, it was all in good fun, I witnessed it.

Nobody had any problems with there little clan tag till Colby added it.

Ibis admins can't find Colby doing anything wrong anymore so they make up rules.

Way to go guys. WAY TO GO.
    You were not even there when he put the tag on so stop lying.He was looking for attention that why he did it, bottom line. Just play in the server and keep your mouth shut and you should have no problems.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Dual View Post
    You were not even there when he put the tag on so stop lying.He was looking for attention that why he did it, bottom line. Just play in the server and keep your mouth shut and you should have no problems.
    I know, he was on my computer. I was in my room.

I would just like to find the part of the TOS or Server Rules where it says, you may not be in a clan.

And you can't say it's not a clan. All a clan is, is a group of people who add something in front of their name if agreed by the other people.

Please show me a way in which Deprodigy DID NOT abuse admin.

8. Thumbs up if is see

if I see you wearing any tag that is similar to ibis, you will serve a week ban. consider this your warning .
    I know you understand this now 2ool after talking last night. I don't know what your problem is colby? you don't have commen sense??

edit:
    wearing a <idis> tag is mocking ibis and the server.
    it is not funny.
    if I ask you to chage your inappropriate name in the future I will not forget about this.
    200l got lucky cause I didn't notice him first, only colby cause he just joined. 200l changed his name when I asked. colby thought he was smart and could get me in trouble.

I've been playing here for 3 years... meaning I actually LOVE this server and will take action against anyone that disrespects it. if you don't like it colby, its time you go play elsewhere.
    Last edited by deprodigy; 07-25-2008 at 05:41 PM. Reason: add information

9. Unhappy

Colby you need to stop trying to create problems. Leave them alone and they will leave you alone.

As for the rest of you, the fuck out! Omg you do not like colby big fucking deal. He can play on the server and make "reasonable" posts if he wants. Just leave him alone unless he is doing something really bad.

Regardless if an admin asks you to change your name just do it! If you think it was wrong then make a report. Especially if your already on thin ice, just do not question people in authority. If your already in trouble with your parents do you then start questioning their actions!? I think not, unless you want them to think your acting smart and get backhanded.

I should note that 200l understands this and that is why he changed his name when requested

10. Default

yeah bitchs.