Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Deprodogy

1. Default Deprodogy

Constanty kicked me, For nothing. I try to join Pub and I get kicked as soon as I enter. I attempt to get in a few more times. I keep getting kicked. Deprodogy has been kicking me from the server for absolutely nothing. I have a demo of these actions.

2. Default

Okay. So I went back in again. He said Change your name or I will ban you. I asked him what was wrong with my name. I asked if there was a rule saying anything about names. And He said bye. heres a demo.

3. Default

theirs plenty wrong with your name and their are some rules to names.

common sense would tell you that.

its convinient that you would be demoiing..but also very expected.

serve your day ban and come back when your brains working up to full speed
    http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm85/DMonic/projectsig.gif

4. Default

Please do not reply to my thread. I posted for Zero to see. End of discussion please.

Quote Originally Posted by +Project.S+ View Post
    theirs plenty wrong with your name and their are some rules to names.

common sense would tell you that.

its convinient that you would be demoiing..but also very expected.

serve your day ban and come back when your brains working up to full speed

5. Default

actively trying to get good admins in trouble because your still sour about being a fuck up...

i LOL'd

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm ~ George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Step 1: Get Admin
    Step 2:
    Step 3: Get Perma Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmail242 View Post
    ... IBIS in the name right? ibis.a means admin while IBIS means Shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.
    Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. — General George S. Patton

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Cheese View Post
    Please do not reply to my thread. I posted for Zero to see. End of discussion please.
    then pm him jackass.

i'll post wherever/whenever I feel like it. I'm not telling you anything you shouldn't already know.

their is discussion your right. Demo as you please anyone and everyone.

See you in a day.
    http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm85/DMonic/projectsig.gif

7. Default

I did not try to do anything. I demo everytime I play now. Due to some "people". But I had no idea I was gonna get kicked for my name when its a clan name, 2ool asked me to be in his clan. And since I had no clan, I joined him. I was in game with Dual and Project earlier. Neither of them said anything to me or 2ool. They had no problem. I am patiently waiting on Zero to take a look at the information. Thank you for your opinion Rapedollar.

Quote Originally Posted by Rapedollar$ View Post
    actively trying to get good admins in trouble because your still sour about being a fuck up...

i LOL'd

8. Default

Please do not be rude and disrespectful towards me. I have no done one thing to you.

Quote Originally Posted by +Project.S+ View Post
    then pm him jackass.

i'll post wherever/whenever I feel like it. I'm not telling you anything you shouldn't already know.

their is discussion your right. Demo as you please anyone and everyone.

See you in a day.

9. Default

ibis admins make me cry at night

But seriously, its not actually a clan, i was just messing around earlier and put <idis> as a tag lol, i remember when Bsquad had his name <isis> and there wasnt a problem. I had it on before Colby came in and everyone else that was on had no problem including Project. But yeah as soon as people saw colby with it on it was a problem. So what im really trying to say is that ibis admins make me cut myself and now im emo, thanks.

10. Default

I did not mention nothing to earliar, due to the fact your a nobody, so I was not concern to much, this guy stay in trouble. Oh yeah demo dez nutz!