Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: steez mgeez or some other stupid shit...

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    i don't think you can ban him unless you catch him in game doing it, whose to say he had these names at the same time as the others? and who really wants to be Virtus? that kid is a massive homofuck.
    actually, no, the mere fact that it's on record of him doing that should be enough to perma.

it's spelled out quite explicitly in the rules that impersonateing an admin or clan member is not permitted.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    actually, no, the mere fact that it's on record of him doing that should be enough to perma.

it's spelled out quite explicitly in the rules that impersonateing an admin or clan member is not permitted.
    some of those admins and clan members have used hundreds of names in the past, does that mean that they can never use any of them? if so i'll buy admin and change my name to yours.

3. Default

some of those admins and clan members have used hundreds of names in the past, does that mean that they can never use any of them? if so i'll buy admin and change my name to yours.
    can you really be that retarded nem, or do you know this person and are you trying to keep them from getting banned?
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.

4. Default

can you really be that retarded nem, or do you know this person and are you trying to keep them from getting banned?
    OMNOMONMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM I EAT YOUR POST!

stop being worthless.
    Last edited by Rapedollar$; 06-26-2010 at 09:42 PM.

ok the guy i pointed out used admin AND clan tags when he obviously is not either...thats a bannable offense

6. Default

wow rape, real mature, i hope one day you grow up.

7. Default

wow rape, real mature, i hope one day you grow up.
    coming from you?

lol

8. Default

coming from you?

lol
    hey he wants to hallenge what say thats fine, but instead he chooses to hide behind his mod powers, like a mexican (on that note, is rape a mexican?)

why does nem get to be racist?

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Perry View Post
    why does nem get to be racist?
    please explain how that was even in the least part racist?