Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: They won....

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    wait, they tied yesterday? what'd they score in injury time?
    Seriously dude? You talk shit about most teams and yet you don't even know how they have been playing so far. Just shut the fuck up because you don't even know shit about whats going on. You're probably rooting for Canada but guess what they are't in the world cup. How stupid are you sometimes?
    http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/508/hitmanf.png

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud View Post
    Seriously dude? You talk shit about most teams and yet you don't even know how they have been playing so far. Just shut the fuck up because you don't even know shit about whats going on. You're probably rooting for Canada but guess what they are't in the world cup. How stupid are you sometimes?
    lol get cancer you stupid fuck, i was at work and they were loosing up to the end of the game, so i thought they only had a point. I go for Italy since it's my country in this case, why arn't you going for mexico?

3. Default

lol get cancer you stupid fuck, i was at work and they were loosing up to the end of the game, so i thought they only had a point. I go for Italy since it's my country in this case, why arn't you going for mexico?
    Do you speak Italian and have citizenship? I'm guessing not, since you probably live in the US or you wouldn't be at work during the game, you're just a piece of shit who pretends to know things then picks a European team to "support" while actually knowing nothing. I bet your job blows too, because you're clearly ignorant as fuck.

4. Default

I love how you assume that everyone here is Mexican...Now I am just speculating but judging from the fact that you presumably know that everyones Mexican, I assume you are too meaning that you hate yourself and take your anger out on others. Why keep jumping the bandwagon? Italy sucks so bad this year. Rawr watch next year he will be rooting for whoever wins this year.
    http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/508/hitmanf.png

5. Default

Isn't he Canadian? That would still be the equivalent of a Mexican in the United States.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

idk i would rather see illegal canadians than illegal mexicans for change...

at least we speak the same language lol.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Perry View Post

Are you sure about that? Like are you all aboot that? No I think I'll stand by having no illegals here. Thanks.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Perry View Post

One can mow your lawn.

One can make you a mean batch of maple syrup.

Choices....

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rawr View Post
    Do you speak Italian and have citizenship? I'm guessing not, since you probably live in the US or you wouldn't be at work during the game, you're just a piece of shit who pretends to know things then picks a European team to "support" while actually knowing nothing. I bet your job blows too, because you're clearly ignorant as fuck.
    wow, you really are stupid arn't you? i mean, there isn't even much to say. i can see why your dad drinks and your mom cries so much, hopefully they'll commit suicide soon to stop the suffering.

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud View Post
    I love how you assume that everyone here is Mexican...Now I am just speculating but judging from the fact that you presumably know that everyones Mexican, I assume you are too meaning that you hate yourself and take your anger out on others. Why keep jumping the bandwagon? Italy sucks so bad this year. Rawr watch next year he will be rooting for whoever wins this year.
    i don't assume everyone here is mexican, just you, and whyt. your speculatings skills astound me, you sure seem like a product of mexican education. also, wouldn't jumping on the bandwagon mean going for a team whose expected to win? like Brazil or Germany? you stupid fuck. really cloud, you are retarded, it's kinda funny.

Quote Originally Posted by loka View Post
    Are you sure about that? Like are you all aboot that? No I think I'll stand by having no illegals here. Thanks.
    Same here. I personally believe we should close our borders. Hell, even make it into a game, WHO WANTS TO BE AN IMMIGRANT. they have to go through 5 miles of wargame scenario land and get passed our snipers! If they do, they get a green card. if not, well we wont have to worry about them now do we? But to seem humane, kids get a 5 minute head start.

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    One can mow your lawn.

One can make you a mean batch of maple syrup.

Choices....
    i could go for some syrup....