Thread: Columbine ' s Highest Scorer STEAM_0:1:13036915/Clunge STEAM_0:0:10221811

1. Default Columbine ' s Highest Scorer STEAM_0:1:13036915/Clunge STEAM_0:0:10221811

Player name:Columbine ' s Highest Scorer / Clunge (two different players team killing at the same game)
    Steam-ID:STEAM_0:1:13036915 /
    STEAM_0:0:10221811
    sb_status: STEAM_0:1:13036915 Columbine ' s Highest Scorer XgyLrt1H/tqbKjJAWdxwfuQkgjXGJSJ2i6FavLbSN1T2+2yiQFNTDg== / STEAM_0:0:10221811 Clunge HsKzBr1OPdQGPJUro3mFWvH8FzMHP60Z

What hacks: None that i know

Other info: Both were team killing every round and after they were punished they would rejoin and came back to play the round. Then they would keep team killing until the game was over. I got the demo on the last few rounds, but they had been doing it since the game started.

Demo is attached.

2. Default

these guys again?

i'm pretty sure that this is the second request thread on them recently.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?