Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Just to let every admin know..

1. Default

unnecessary thread?
    Owned!

no. the meaning behind the thread is that when people speak obscenities like this that we dont mean it towards the person. its just us ranting.

3. Default

Here's a tip. Don't press the fucking mic button while on a 'rant'. Not that fucking complicated.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by loka View Post
    Here's a tip. Don't press the fucking mic button while on a 'rant'. Not that fucking complicated.
    But then nobody would hear it...

it isnt against the rules so why not?

bitch mode has been engaged apparently.

6. Default

if someone is gonna take offense to you ranting perry after you die and think it was aimed at them, than let them think that.

no need to explain your actions cause you aren't breaking any rules.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

7. Default

But Loki.. I thought you liked when i went into a rant..

I thought it made you lol

Rezel<ibis>: i'll make a self reliant artificial intelligence to deal with admins... I'll call it maynard 1.0 a exact replica of his personality to kick the shit out of bad admins..
    maynard<ibis>: an army of AI maynards.... this pleases me.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    if someone is gonna take offense to you ranting perry after you die and think it was aimed at them, than let them think that.

no need to explain your actions cause you aren't breaking any rules.
    technically, if the admin's retarded, they might take it as directed towards themselves (if they made the kill) in which case it'd be considered admin disrespect.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

lol

now you mean retarded as special needs, or retarded like some of the admins on here lol?

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Perry View Post
    lol

now you mean retarded as special needs, or retarded like some of the admins on here lol?
    difference being?

there was this one guy, forget his name

I can't believe how stupid he was
    The entire time he was there, i felt my brain dying slowly
    But thank god he either passed out from alcohol or his small intestine crawled up and strangled his brain
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?