2. Default

Icwatudidthar

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    difference being?

there was this one guy, forget his name

I can't believe how stupid he was
    The entire time he was there, i felt my brain dying slowly
    But thank god he either passed out from alcohol or his small intestine crawled up and strangled his brain

fuck you cock sucker I never got offended by anyone in game so you can go suck on autumns dick.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    fuck you cock sucker I never got offended by anyone in game so you can go suck on autumns dick.
    she's kind enough to turn it off at least. unlike you.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

5. Default

fuck you cock sucker i never got offended by anyone in game so you can go suck on autumns dick.
    what the faaaaaaaackkkk!??!??

6. Default

The fuck did I miss?!

7. Default

lol, i insulted itb and he's acting like i didn't make a joke, and like i buttfucked his mother
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

8. Default

autumns
    autum = epic fail.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    lol, i insulted itb and he's acting like i didn't make a joke, and like i buttfucked his mother
    yeah and you do that shit again and I'll start deleting your post like before you cockface.

this time your the one who started shit so I suggest you stop being a trolling dick right now.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

10. Default

yeah and you do that shit again and I'll start deleting your post like before you cockface.

this time your the one who started shit so I suggest you stop being a trolling dick right now.
    Good god, your not going to pull that stunt again. Really?

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?