Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: WCS rules [Warding]

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    nick, that's enough. stop while you're in a position to recover from it.

follow the rules, and don't fight them.
    5. Wards can be used anywhere provided they’re not blocking the objective. however, if a shadow hunter is summoned to the objective, the shadow hunter does reserve the right to drop his wards. This rule applies to Strider as well.

This is the rule ... or am I wrong?

2. Default

that is the rule you're arguing.

yes.

let me spell it out for you. do not ward the objective. unless you are summoned there, then it's alright to lay them as soon as you arrive.

objective is the bombsites, hosties, hostie rescue zone, the bomb(if it's laying on the ground)

i don't quite understand what your difficulty is in understanding that
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    that is the rule you're arguing.

yes.

let me spell it out for you. do not ward the objective. unless you are summoned there, then it's alright to lay them as soon as you arrive.

objective is the bombsites, hosties, hostie rescue zone, the bomb(if it's laying on the ground)

i don't quite understand what your difficulty is in understanding that
    sigh....

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nicknames View Post
    sigh....
    ok then, enlighten me.

what is the reason you're finding it so hard to understand this fairly simple rule?
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

5. Default

The objectives for the team are different if your a terrorist and ward the hostages it is blocking the hostages and therefore blocking the objective of the counter-terrorist. If you are terrorist your objective is to kill the counter-terrorists before they rescue the hostages. there is no area where you must be or block unlike the counter-terrorists need to go to specific areas to pick up and drop off the hostages.
    this statement
    is there a loop hole in my logic?

6. Default

this statement
    is there a loop hole in my logic?
    The objekt for T isnt nessearty to kill CT but to to keep the hostiages until time runs out..
    just like in a Bomb map where the main obejective for CT is to not let T plant bomb and for T to plant it.
    The fact that you kill just makes it easyer to win
    Quote Originally Posted by Starfish :3 View Post
    well if you'd be having a pool party with the other clan member and admins, and the rest of the community would be invited, people would start leaving soon, because they don't like being called niggers, or whores, or assholes, or even being banned from the pool cuz they swim faster, by people in charge that can't stand it if someone else wins.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Why do we not start with solarsoul's response and then follow it up with a flame war so it fits the trend of the other threads lol.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Carina View Post
    The objekt for T isnt nessearty to kill CT but to to keep the hostiages until time runs out..
    just like in a Bomb map where the main obejective for CT is to not let T plant bomb and for T to plant it.
    The fact that you kill just makes it easyer to win
    The objective is to prevent the bomb from blowing up. even if you plant 20 bombs and none of them blow up your a useless terrorist.

and

The objective is to prevent the counter-terrorists from saving the hostages.

Quote Originally Posted by http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CS_Source
    The aim of playing a map is to accomplish a map's objective. There are many types of objectives that a map can have, but the ultimate goal of the game is to win more rounds than the opposing team, which is accomplished by fulfilling the map's winning conditions. Some winning conditions include defusing a bomb, planting a bomb and preventing it from being defused by the other team, rescuing all the hostages on a map, preventing the hostages from being rescued, and defeat all the members of the opposing team.
    with the objective of killing the other team off topic.

8. Default

The objectives for the team are different if your a terrorist and ward the hostages it is blocking the hostages and therefore blocking the objective of the counter-terrorist. If you are terrorist your objective is to kill the counter-terrorists before they rescue the hostages. there is no area where you must be or block unlike the counter-terrorists need to go to specific areas to pick up and drop off the hostages.

Edit: I'm not attacking you in anyway.. I'm just trying to have less admins whining about wards and slaying people that shouldn't be slayed.
    You need to work on your english. Too much word salad here.

And don't argue the rules. They are set in stone.

9. Default

nick stop arguing. there's a reason you're the only person not understanding this.

carina is correct, you can't ward the objective at any point or time, regardless of what side you're on.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    You need to work on your english. Too much word salad here.

And don't argue the rules. They are set in stone.

how ironic ....