Carina < Ibis.a > slayed someone for warding the hostage area on cs_office and echo501st<ibis.a> explained to me that, it is blocking the objective. The objective is for the Counter Terrorists to save the hostages and bring them back to the spawn. There is no objective to block when you are a counter terrorist. Counter terrorists should be able to ward any map freely with the exception of nipperhouse and crackhouse. But in my opinion wards should be legal everywhere with the exception of blocking the objective. Wards only last a fraction of the round time when its 3+ minutes per round. and can be avoided.

I have no personal hatred towards these two, just would like admin clarification.

---------------------------------------
5. Wards can be used anywhere provided they’re not blocking the objective. however, if a shadow hunter is summoned to the objective, the shadow hunter does reserve the right to drop his wards. This rule applies to Strider as well.
The Scenarios
Hostage Rescue
As a terrorist, your role in a hostage rescue level is to prevent counter-terrorists (CTs) from leading the hostages from where they are being held to the hostage rescue zone. Terrorists win hostage rescue rounds by eliminating the counter-terrorist force while preventing them from rescuing hostages. CTs win a round by finding the hostages and leading more than half of them to freedom.

I think that it is unrealistic to slay someone who is warding the hostage area with counter terrorist. It is a ability to kill the enemy. Warding the hostage area as terrorist is a different issue and is blocking the objective.

AM I IN THE WRONG HERE?