Thread: ZM after beta release

1. Default ZM after beta release

When will we see our beloved ZM back?
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

2. Default

It will work right away from what I understand... it may take a few hours to convert some index calls but that is it.

3. Default

alrighty thats what i expected, thanks for the confirmation. This will help explain this to others who don't know.
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

4. Default

Yay zmod will still work!

5. Default

Aweeeesome!

6. Default

The bigest question is not is it going to work, its what is this going to do to our weapon techniques, I've heard because of this and that the net codes been reworked theres a posibility that its going to kill gungame and the pub

zm wont matter because its all spray and pray anyways.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Kavinsky View Post
    The bigest question is not is it going to work, its what is this going to do to our weapon techniques, I've heard because of this and that the net codes been reworked theres a posibility that its going to kill gungame and the pub

Yea because somehow we spray all of our clip and yet our vending machine is still upright.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Kavinsky View Post

Not for all of us, some people who play zmod actually give a shit.
    Got pug?
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman
    Hey Shrek take it easy.....why dont you grab your gf Fiona from that pic and just leave?

9. Default

I used to till it became a zoo and the zombies were badly nurfed.

10. Default

Oh well this was good news, some people were saying it would be down for a long time.