Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 28

Thread: Heya.

  1. Default Heya.

    I may have introduced myself before. I'm not sure. If I did, it was last summer, and then I disappeared, so it doesn't really count. Anyways, I've been playing on the ZM server quite a bit under the name BorealHound (surprise?), so give me a shout out if you see me online. Anyways, I'm pretty free for most of this summer, so you'll at least see me on for a while

  2. Default

    Hi there..

    Come say hi on the other servers too
    Quote Originally Posted by Starfish :3 View Post
    well if you'd be having a pool party with the other clan member and admins, and the rest of the community would be invited, people would start leaving soon, because they don't like being called niggers, or whores, or assholes, or even being banned from the pool cuz they swim faster, by people in charge that can't stand it if someone else wins.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Why do we not start with solarsoul's response and then follow it up with a flame war so it fits the trend of the other threads lol.

  3. #3

    Default

    Hello welcome to Drama Center.

    Play in our other servers.



  4. Default

    hey, and welcome!

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carina View Post
    Hi there..

    Come say hi on the other servers too
    except wcs

  6. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hallwagner View Post
    except wcs
    boreal, don't listen to the people currently serving a 1-month ban for complete disregard of the rules and admin abuse.

    play wcs.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

  7. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hallwagner View Post
    except wcs
    HALL!!!!
    WCS rules..! and i will KICK your ass..
    Quote Originally Posted by Starfish :3 View Post
    well if you'd be having a pool party with the other clan member and admins, and the rest of the community would be invited, people would start leaving soon, because they don't like being called niggers, or whores, or assholes, or even being banned from the pool cuz they swim faster, by people in charge that can't stand it if someone else wins.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Why do we not start with solarsoul's response and then follow it up with a flame war so it fits the trend of the other threads lol.

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    boreal, don't listen to the people currently serving a 1-month ban for complete disregard of the rules and admin abuse.

    play wcs.
    i am?

  9. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hallwagner View Post
    i am?
    we'll see when zero gets my pm
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

  10. Default

    Where did all the love go?
    Quote Originally Posted by Starfish :3 View Post
    well if you'd be having a pool party with the other clan member and admins, and the rest of the community would be invited, people would start leaving soon, because they don't like being called niggers, or whores, or assholes, or even being banned from the pool cuz they swim faster, by people in charge that can't stand it if someone else wins.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Why do we not start with solarsoul's response and then follow it up with a flame war so it fits the trend of the other threads lol.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •