Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Zer0 do not let this guy have admin.

1. Default

I am going on vacation at the end of the week and I can guarantee anyone starting shit during that time will be banned.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    I am going on vacation at the end of the week and I can guarantee anyone starting shit during that time will be banned.
    where ya heading for your vacation?

Maynard - The WCS Guy

3. Default

i cant spell shit in the wee hours in the morning, my bad. NOTHING INTERFER WITH MY SPELLING.

i only gave 2 hours cuz there was no1 on and i didnt want the server to have a few people in it.

@turtles, hi dad. HAPPY FATHERS DAY.
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

4. Default

Oasis is right HOLY you should have gave him a week ban for blowing the bridge up with humans on it.

but good job none the less.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

5. Default

Not once Not never. Rofl.

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

6. Default

Yea, it wouldn't be half bad of an idea to revoke admins privileges, if the people abuse the privileges.
    Yea, I'm Wojonatior in game, yea, I suck. Get used to it.