Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: an Admin unbanning players who's ban time isn't up.

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    always use banip.

i'm pretty sure ma-ban only bans their name

yea thats my other question. how can i find player's IP address? waht would i type in console?

Quote Originally Posted by alex_mamaroneck View Post
    yea thats my other question. how can i find player's IP address? waht would i type in console?
    f10

3. Default

I am pretty sure it goes by steam id.

4. Default

Don't you ban by ip now so you know how to get the ip? The only way I know is to type status into console and find their name on the list.
    Got pug?
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman
    Hey Shrek take it easy.....why dont you grab your gf Fiona from that pic and just leave?

5. Default

banip works off of steam ID. you don't need his IP.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

6. Default

banip takes either a steamID or an ip. banning the steamID's far more effective
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

7. Default

I think you enter their name still if you do ma_ban # playername this could be the issue. BTW I checked and no one unbanned him.

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    always use banip.

i'm pretty sure ma-ban only bans their name
    ma_ban is a steam id ban

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by hallwagner View Post
    ma_ban is a steam id ban
    it takes a name parameter (or partial name)
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

10. Default

The IP address as well as steam ID comes up when you type ma_users.