Thread: -blink-6/24/10.4:15pm..ct

1. Default -blink-6/24/10.4:15pm..ct

-l3l!ul<-ibis.a
    STEAM_0:0:28338059
    hitman.ibis.a...banned me
    at around 4:10 or4:15
    IBIS PUB is the place
    well not sure ...so i asked holy sh** and he said that it was accidental.....no hard feeling taken here......just need the unban...
    "BLINK-BLINK-BLINK-BLINK-BLINK"

2. Default

Sorry dude. Holy gave me a steam id and asked how to ban in console. i pressed enter by accident after i copied and it turns out tht you were banned and I said wtf Holy you just got me in trouble.

Really sorry man but blame him for giving me wrong steam ID.

Sorry

P.S. trid unbanning but it wont let me unban you
    http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/508/hitmanf.png

3. Default

I unbannd you. post if it didn't work.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud View Post
    Sorry dude. Holy gave me a steam id and asked how to ban in console. i pressed enter by accident after i copied and it turns out tht you were banned and I said wtf Holy you just got me in trouble.

Really sorry man but blame him for giving me wrong steam ID.

Sorry

P.S. trid unbanning but it wont let me unban you
    holy musst have been confused. someone posted a warning about someone named blink.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

5. Default

im the real blink ....there r two blinks for some reason.......and cloud...holy no hard feelings takin here.....thanks maynard im unbanned....i stiil love ya.....lol
    "BLINK-BLINK-BLINK-BLINK-BLINK"