Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Blink a.k.a Windows (hacker)

1. Default Blink a.k.a Windows (hacker)

Just an FYI to any an all admins and/or server owner operators.

This player was recently banned from all of our (pantless) pubs/vent/and website, under the name "windows". He showed up about a week or so ago, was a fairly nice guy. He quickly made friends with a lot of the admins, members and regulars, he even took over an hour to walk us through a map most of our members are unfamiliar with (dust2_unlimited). Guess he thought it was safe to hack in plain site. It wasn't. I personally took over 20 demos, 2 of which show textbook examples of what to look for when trying to prove someone is walling. r_drawothermodels 2, ftw! link to the thread on our forums which is now closed.

I'd be willing to send these demos if anyone is interested, or just express interest in this thread and i will attach them when i get home from work.

The garbage you throw out always ends up somewhere, lets hope the next community can purge this turd as easily.

lime out.

2. Default

this is either a very subtle advertisement for a rival server, or one of the most retarded posts i've ever seen. how is this an "unban me" thread?

furthermore, you've given us absolutely no info to act with, just his name.

plus, i don't trust your link.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

Nope Aco he is being truthful in every fact.

Thanks for the heads up.

4. Default

how would you know?

and hanks for the warning. i just thought it was somewhat strange place to post something like this
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.

5. Default

Sorry to have linked to a "rival" gaming community, i didn't know that this was the case. At any rate, my bad or that, as i fully understand the need to enforce the "no advertising" rules, (name omitted) have those rules as well.

After taking the time to demo this guy/get him banned. i googled his steam id out of curiosity, and the IBIS forums was the most recent instance of this player being banned. And, as there is currently an active unban request, i hastily thought it best to post here, improperly perhaps.

My decision, although met with mixed reviews, I believe was the right thing to do. Banning hackers is something that needs to be done, and is usually easy, because we usually end up catching the people we don't like. The ones we want to suspect. It sucks when you catch someone you actually like to play with. These people ruin communities, they disband clans, i've seen it before and it's not something i want to see happen to any community, even "rival" ones.

...edit, didn't see perry's post.

np.

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    how would you know?

and hanks for the warning. i just thought it was somewhat strange place to post something like this
    i clicked the link lol. i read it. i searched is steamid and found has been banned numerous times on other servers.

7. Default

no harm done. thanks for the concern.

sorry if i came off a but hostile there. it's just how i greet people

8. Default

You're welcome, no worries. ggz

9. Default

dude my name is blink who the hell took that name
    "BLINK-BLINK-BLINK-BLINK-BLINK"

a hacker did