Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Banned from Zombie Mod

  1. Default Banned from Zombie Mod

    Name in Game: [OBC]ĐǼМΘŊ SPC/4
    Steam-ID: STEAM_0:1:666279
    Who banned you: Unsure, a few admins were on at the time
    When: 6:00pm EST
    Where: Zombie Mod Server
    Why banned: I have no idea.
    Reason to Unban: The round had just ended. When I was about to spawn it said: "kicked and banned" no reason given. I haven't broken any rules that I know of, and was on the fourth map in a row. I am not sure who was admin at the time, sadly. I remember alex_(something) was on earlier when I was playing. Also I think Christmas in my Pants was on as well.

    I really enjoyed playing on your servers and I hope this was a mistake. If in-fact I had done something wrong, I received no warning for it, and I would have ceased that action or what-have-you.

    Thanks

    *EDIT* Didn't follow the form correctly, should be up to code now.
    Last edited by DAEMON; 06-21-2010 at 05:18 PM.

  2. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DAEMON View Post
    Name in Game: [OBC]ĐǼМΘŊ SPC/4
    Steam-ID: STEAM_0:1:666279
    Who banned you: Unsure, a few admins were on at the time
    When: 6:00pm EST
    Where: Zombie Mod Server
    Why banned: I have no idea. The round had just ended. When I was about to spawn it said: "kicked and banned" no reason given. I haven't broken any rules that I know of, and was on the fourth map in a row. I am not sure who was admin at the time, sadly. I remember alex_(something) was on earlier when I was playing.

    I really enjoyed playing on your servers and I hope this was a mistake. If in-fact I had done something wrong, I received no warning for it, and I would have ceased that action or what-have-you.

    Thanks
    yea Holy Shit banned you... i dont know why.. i'll ask him.... stand by

  3. Default

    Thank you very much for the fast answer. I am 100% sure I haven't done anything wrong.

  4. Default

    cade breaking and decided to block have the people in the glass room cade on desert fortress when there was a zombie running twoards us. You were shooting my cade before hand, i was hgoing to ban you there but i got distracted. Read the server rules before playing in the servers again.


    You did have a warning, i was spamming in chat commands not to cade break or block or be ban.

    Serve your week ban, read the rules, come back and have fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

    Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

  5. Default

    Umm, I never shot your Cade, and if I was blocking I was trying to move back to get out of the way.

    The only time I shot a cade would have been when my AK spread hit it when I was shooting a zombie. As for the cade in the glass out-house area, someone chucked a nade into it, not me.

    Also, the warnings might have been aimed at someone else, I have no way of knowing. They are a little generic.

    I don't break cades, and I don't block people. There were 7 other people up there all standing in a huddle. I had at least two other guys directly behind me. I kept moving backwards to let people back up for reloading.

  6. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DAEMON View Post
    Umm, I never shot your Cade, and if I was blocking I was trying to move back to get out of the way.

    The only time I shot a cade would have been when my AK spread hit it when I was shooting a zombie. As for the cade in the glass out-house area, someone chucked a nade into it, not me.

    Also, the warnings might have been aimed at someone else, I have no way of knowing. They are a little generic.

    I don't break cades, and I don't block people. There were 7 other people up there all standing in a huddle. I had at least two other guys directly behind me. I kept moving backwards to let people back up for reloading.
    so first you say you never shot my cade. and admit to blocking.

    Then you go on to say you shot my cade spraying at zombies. Really? Are you that bad at shooting you completely destroy my cade? No, i think you just shot the cade up in the first hand because you didnt know what you were doing and decided to be a hero and try to build a cade. Someone chuck a nade outside of it, which bounce off a zombie but he didnt intentially break the cade, even though the nade did basically nothin.

    I have a bind that tells people not to cade break or block or they will be ban and its in admin chat. I think people with the slightess intellegence would think that it's meant for everyone.

    The last thing you say just makes you contridict yourself, which makes your story false.

    Serve your week ban, read the rules, and come back.
    Last edited by THE HOLY SH**T!; 06-21-2010 at 05:47 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

    Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

  7. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by THE HOLY SH**T! View Post
    so first you say you never shot my cade. and admit to blocking.

    [COLOR="rgb(255, 140, 0)"]Then you go on to say you shot my cade spraying at zombies. Really? Are you that bad at shooting you completely destroy my cade? No, i think you just shot the cade up in the first hand because you didnt know what you were doing and decided to be a hero and try to build a cade. [/COLOR] Someone chuck a nade outside of it, which bounce off a zombie but he didnt intentially break the cade, even though the nade did basically nothin.

    [COLOR="rgb(255, 0, 255)"]I have a bind that tells people not to cade break or block or they will be ban and its in admin chat. I think people with the slightess intellegence would think that it's meant for everyone.[/COLOR]

    [COLOR="rgb(0, 191, 255)"]The last thing you say just makes you contridict yourself, which makes your story false.[/COLOR]


    Serve your week ban, read the rules, and come back.
    yea dude you have to follow the rules. some admins aren't as forgiving as others. you're gonna have to pay attention next time on the chat or when they are on the mic. sorry you got banned

  8. Default

    If I contradicted myself I apologize. Been a hellish week at work.

    Secondly, I have no issues serving the ban time. I just don't think a week is appropriate time, it should be less. However, I must comply with the rules set. Thus, I will not complain about it.

    I do want to add though that if people are behind me blocking, then I am caught in the middle. Unable to move either way.

    Being an even-minded fellow, I would like to apologize for having some part in the cade fiasco that took place. I was banned, it happens. Whether or not I agree with it is not at point. Your server, your rules. I will review them carefully, and when confronted with a situation such as being trapped, I will refrain from firing a gun that sprays.


    See you in a week then.

  9. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DAEMON View Post
    If I contradicted myself I apologize. Been a hellish week at work.

    Secondly, I have no issues serving the ban time. I just don't think a week is appropriate time, it should be less. However, I must comply with the rules set. Thus, I will not complain about it.

    I do want to add though that if people are behind me blocking, then I am caught in the middle. Unable to move either way.

    Being an even-minded fellow, I would like to apologize for having some part in the cade fiasco that took place. I was banned, it happens. Whether or not I agree with it is not at point. Your server, your rules. I will review them carefully, and when confronted with a situation such as being trapped, I will refrain from firing a gun that sprays.


    See you in a week then.
    better attidude, pm me tomorrow and ill unabn you.



    issue has been resolve, admin close this thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

    Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •