Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Admin TAZ

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post

(( By the way, I fixed your post for you, to the best of my ability, though it's still BARELY elligible.))
    If you're going to be a grammar Nazi at least spell legible correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by Cal45 View Post
    If you're going to be a grammar Nazi at least spell legible correctly.
    The spelling doesn't bug me that much. Though I think it's a good idea to punctuate and structure an ELIGIBLE paragraph. :>

So let me ask you Cal45, would you rather read it like this? "hey cul465 i tink tat u shud up on grammrnazi 2 red my sntnce"

Or would you rather read, "Hey Cul465, I think that you should read up on the Grammar Nazi, too read my sentence."

Maybe a few grammar mistakes, but non-the-less more ELIGIBLE. Run on sentences can be very... problematic. Though a missing letter or two isn't such a heart-stopping experience that you have pointed out so eloquently. Though, I suppose it's Godwin's Law right?

Sure people make mistakes when typing, I've got no problem with that. Though there is a fine line to cross, when you can nit-pick someone for misspelling one letter or one word. SO Cal-45, if you're going to be a Grammar Nazi please be sure to never make a mistake, the moment you do, know that I will catch it.

Also, "If you're going to be a grammar Nazi you can at least spell legible correctly." - "If you're going to be a grammar Nazi, at least spell legible correctly."

So I mean, if you're going to apply the same type of fortitude here, please be sure to cover your ass. Since, well.... it wouldn't make much sense to say, "If you're going to be a grammar Nazi at least spell legible correctly." the comma between Nazi and at would be perfect for it, why? It means you're not just rushing the whole damn one-liner sentence together, which any kindergartner could do.

You see? We can all be grammar nazi's, though i'd prefer not to have to rip assholes open unless provoked. So, Cal45, Godwin's Law strikes once more and one more thing! Please, oh please, before correcting someone else, apply your own logic to YOUR own self. Thank you.

P.S - Enough being assholes though, this isn't the thread, nor is it the time or place for it.
    Last edited by Psycho Mantis; 06-22-2010 at 09:38 AM.

3. Default

any way it was like 3 am and evry one who was playing was just playing to mess around or most of them so i dont see that the big deal is with changing the map and kicking someone for breaking the rules

Don't change the map repeatedly without vote and don't...don't change the skins
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post
    wtf ...

admin for how many days now? 3 ? and already an abuse thread, fagner 2?
    yes my protege

6. Default

If there is a problem with admins...and their abuse ...get there name and your name(name u guys play with )...time and better to have a recording ..then post it
    "BLINK-BLINK-BLINK-BLINK-BLINK"

7. Default

Lol hallwanger....yes do not change skins .....
    "BLINK-BLINK-BLINK-BLINK-BLINK"

1. lz calm

2. psyo.. WHAT KINDA DRUGS ARE YOU ON.. share...

3. taz who the hell are you? and who the hell are you to be so assertive with me.. iv been around for almost 2 years now and not once have i seen you, heard of you or anything..

4... ILL FUCKING SAY IT AGIAN FOR ALL WHO KNOW

SCREEENINGSSSSS

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post
    1. lz calm

2. psyo.. WHAT KINDA DRUGS ARE YOU ON.. share...

3. taz who the hell are you? and who the hell are you to be so assertive with me.. iv been around for almost 2 years now and not once have i seen you, heard of you or anything..

4... ILL FUCKING SAY IT AGIAN FOR ALL WHO KNOW

SCREEENINGSSSSS
    yeah, screenings would be good.

10. Default

alrighty.

Lz is a fun, trustworthy player. I don't think she is lying about what happen. I don't have a problem or seen taz be one.

Lz, next time demo him if he or any other admin is doing something absurb. If you don't know how to demo, pm me and ill help you out.
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.