Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Admin TAZ

Default Admin TAZ

Ok first of all, Im all down for having fun in the server...and I have been playing in the Zombie server for awhile now..I have never had a problem with any admins, nor have they had a problem with me...well I was playing in the server tonight and TAZ was changing ct and t skins, so if you were a ct and u saw a zombie it looked like your team...ok no biggie...well as night went on..maps were changed constantly without vote and was favoring certain players. For ex: the map Scrapyard..I didnt think you were allowed to glitch the elevator..and when ppl were doing it, some1 said soemthing about it and he said I dont care...well when he became Zombie and couldnt get a person that was glitching it..he then kicked the player.. I dont see how this is fair at all.. Anyways..just putting that out there! I also dont like being called a bitch for calling him out on it either..but w/e!

2. Default

no with the elevator it was a zombie was glitching it and no one cares about zombies glitching it and then a human did which every one knows is wrong and the first map changing was b/c a vote i did a vote for the outer map and they said they didn't like so i changes it to map the 3 of 4 people like and u only got mad cuze i said i don't care what u think cuze u were nagging me i only changed skin b/c i wanted to talk to outer team while running around as a human to find spots

wtf ...

admin for how many days now? 3 ? and already an abuse thread, fagner 2?

Quote Originally Posted by taz1stP View Post
    no with the elevator it was a zombie was glitching it and no one cares about zombies glitching it and then a human did which every one knows is wrong and the first map changing was b/c a vote i did a vote for the outer map and they said they didn't like so i changes it to map the 3 of 4 people like and u only got mad cuze i said i don't care what u think cuze u were nagging me i only changed skin b/c i wanted to talk to outer team while running around as a human to find spots
    LMAO...wtf kinda BS is that!! Come the fuck on!!

Quote Originally Posted by taz1stP View Post

"No, with the elevator it was a zombie that was glitching it. Besides, nobody cares about the ZOMBIES glitching it, however when a human does this, it's very, very wrong.

I'd also like to add, that the first map changing was because of a vote that I held on the previous map, they said to me, "We don't like it that much, can you please change this, admin?" So I said to myself, "Sure why the heck not, jolly gee!"

Besides, 3 out of 4 people like it! You were the exception, but let me tell you something missy, I don't care what you think, because you were just a nagging sucatash, misses putty tat. On a side note: I only changed the skin because I wanted to talk to the other team as a human to find spots.

So I hope you learned a lesson miss, LZ. I hope you learned one well indeed."

(( By the way, I fixed your post for you, to the best of my ability, though it's still BARELY elligible.))
    Last edited by Psycho Mantis; 06-22-2010 at 05:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    "No, with the elevator it was a zombie that was glitching it. Besides, nobody cares about the ZOMBIES glitching it, however when a human does this, it's very, very wrong.

I'd also like to add, that the first map changing was because of a vote that I held on the previous map, they said to me, "We don't like it that much, can you please change this, admin?" So I said to myself, "Sure why the heck not, jolly gee!"

Besides, 3 out of 4 people like it! You were the exception, but let me tell you something missy, I don't care what you think, because you were just a nagging sucatash, misses putty tat. On a side note: I only changed the skin because I wanted to talk to the other team as a human to find spots.

So I hope you learned a lesson miss, LZ. I hope you learned one well indeed."

(( By the way, I fixed your post for you, to the best of my ability, though it's still BARELY elligible.))
    Yeah known of which he said was true...it wasn't just his skins he was changing, it was all...and it wasn't just zombies who were glitching it the elevator!..On the map changing, it was way more than just one time, but of course he's admin, so he can do w/e the hell he wants..or atleast thats what he said!!

Quote Originally Posted by -LZ- View Post
    Yeah known of which he said was true...it wasn't just his skins he was changing it was all...and it wasn't just zombies who were glitching it the elevator!..On the map changing, it was way more than just one time, but of course your admin, so you can do w/e the hell you want..or atleast thats what u said!!

I don't know the situation, nor am I an admin. Just Psycho Mantis with a strange Parappa the Rapper alter-ego. Though it might be your typing that you've quoted me with-- you might also be talking with the other guy you had an issue with? I dunno.

The giggling aside and the Psycho Mantis side to approach. I think that admins that show biased behavior is very... unprofessional, but once again, it's a game so professionalism isn't a mandate here.

Though, i'd hope that if you are an admin, at least TRY to take everybodies thoughts into consideration, like them or hate them, they are still apart of the community.

So if anybody does take the time to actually read Old Man Mantis' rant, please keep in mind that everybody should be taken into account. ALSO do try to write a little, not much, just a LITTLE bit more elligible so people can fluently understand the situation.

P.S - Also, it helps keep folks like me on track without having to poke fun at it like a cattle prod.
    Last edited by Psycho Mantis; 06-22-2010 at 05:13 AM.

Though it might be your typing that you've quoted me but are also talking with the guy you had an issue with, either way....

P.S - Also, it helps keep folks like me on track without having to poke fun at it like a cattle prod.[/QUOTE]

lol yeah I edited my post, but you posted back to fast lol

Quote Originally Posted by -LZ- View Post

lol yeah I edited my post, but you posted back to fast lol

I tend to have speeches categorized that I can just copy and paste on demand. It helps speed processes along like this. This message is also a copy and paste one, so there is absolutely no need to reply to it or even read it. Upon doing so, you have wasted your time.

Anyways, you probably wouldn't have guessed. However, this is Parappa the Rapper that you see in game-- as stated, it's my alter-ego where as Psycho Mantis is my more... hands-on kinda serious approach.

It's a good way to express and vent without going psychotic on some civilian in real life.

However, I have to say one thing: LZ, though I don't know you personally, I do think you are pretty fun to play with in the server, from what I have personally seen, you are also one to not cause any trouble whatsoever.

10. Default

Uh oh