Thread: Everyone is abusing.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default Everyone is abusing.

I don't want to point any fingers because some of these people i've known for a while, but yeah... Sometimes I see admins banning players randomly or for asking simple noob questions. I know this isn't proper format; it's just a little thread to spread awareness about admin abuse. I have many screenshots and demos that i've been saving for a while now and they will be posted if needed. Please people use your powers to help the server not make people quit and join others.

Quote Originally Posted by SpeedRacer View Post
    I don't want to point any fingers because some of these people i've known for a while, but yeah... Sometimes I see admins banning players randomly or for asking simple noob questions. I know this isn't proper format; it's just a little thread to spread awareness about admin abuse. I have many screenshots and demos that i've been saving for a while now and they will be posted if needed. Please people use your powers to help the server not make people quit and join others.

Look, i'll give you some advice. If you want to make a valid case, show some proof. Anybody and everybody can claim this or that, but... really mister boy who cried wolf, nothing will be resolved without evidence.

I don't mean to be a jerk or anything... but what made you think posting a finger pointing thread would be a good idea? Better yet, a telephone finger pointing thread, because the admins or folks here, will have absolutely NO IDEA who the hell you are talking about.

You might as well of said to a cop in the bank, "Yeah, the guys that robbed us were robbers."

As I said, no offense but... c'mon, if you wanted to post a thread that gave people a little insight on the administration, post something productive in the process. If anybody is abusing, it's you with this thread.

3. Default

I'm the only admin on at this time in the morning, is this me? I would never ban for those reasons, and I don't think in the two times i've been admin that i've banned anyone at all.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Oasis View Post
    I'm the only admin on at this time in the morning, is this me? I would never ban for those reasons, and I don't think in the two times i've been admin that i've banned anyone at all.
    No, it's not you. I'm just making a little thread to warn some abusers out there that they should use their powers properly. I know admin abuse happens all the time. Maybe I didn't explain what I wanted to say.

5. Default

Maybe you could at least specify which server this is happening on?

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by SpeedRacer View Post
    No, it's not you. I'm just making a little thread to warn some abusers out there that they should use their powers properly. I know admin abuse happens all the time. Maybe I didn't explain what I wanted to say.
    see, when you post about abuse, you need to cite specific occurences and also come here w/ proof.

screenies, console screenshots, and demos (most preferred)

any action that is required will be carried out at the discrecion of zero
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

the guy isnt trying to "point any fingers". he wants it out in the open that "people" are watching and to WARN abusers so as to hopefully DETER them from doing anything again. hes not trying to call anyone out and get them in trouble YET.

the thing the OP doesnt realize is that very few admins in this community actually give a shit and most pay for admin as a form of self-defense and also just to be able to abuse.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Oasis View Post
    nahh.. im no too..
    Quote Originally Posted by Starfish :3 View Post
    well if you'd be having a pool party with the other clan member and admins, and the rest of the community would be invited, people would start leaving soon, because they don't like being called niggers, or whores, or assholes, or even being banned from the pool cuz they swim faster, by people in charge that can't stand it if someone else wins.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Why do we not start with solarsoul's response and then follow it up with a flame war so it fits the trend of the other threads lol.

9. Default

why would you make this thread without proof? so all the admins don't like you? this honestly seems like a seriously counter productive move.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

10. Default

OP is right.

Us admins abuse all the time. Someone needs to stop us!