Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: STEAM_0:1:24318357 Old Gregg(卐)

1. Default STEAM_0:1:24318357 Old Gregg(卐)

I know its only perma bannes the have to be posted.. but im pretty sure he will comeplain about this.. so..

18: STEAM_0:1:24318357 Old Gregg(卐)

EDIT : This guy too .. 19: STEAM_0:1:13036915 Paul the Cat ( 卐 )

He had the hitler sign.. i asked him many times to remove it but he wouldnt, so i banned him for 1 hour.. he keept saying the is was the sign for Buddhism, but that is turned the other way..

This is Buddhism
    http://images.travelpod.com/users/br...0.buddhism.jpg

And this is nazi sign
    http://image02.webshots.com/2/6/72/3...3LyIgat_ph.jpg
    Last edited by Carina; 06-22-2010 at 08:02 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Starfish :3 View Post
    well if you'd be having a pool party with the other clan member and admins, and the rest of the community would be invited, people would start leaving soon, because they don't like being called niggers, or whores, or assholes, or even being banned from the pool cuz they swim faster, by people in charge that can't stand it if someone else wins.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Why do we not start with solarsoul's response and then follow it up with a flame war so it fits the trend of the other threads lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Carina View Post
    I know its only perma bannes the have to be posted.. but im pretty sure he will comeplain about this.. so..

18: STEAM_0:1:24318357 Old Gregg(卐)

EDIT : This guy too .. 19: STEAM_0:1:13036915 Paul the Cat ( 卐 )

He had the hitler sign.. i asked him many times to remove it but he wouldnt, so i banned him for 1 hour.. he keept saying the is was the sign for Buddhism, but that is turned the other way..

This is Buddhism
    http://images.travelpod.com/users/br...0.buddhism.jpg

And this is nazi sign
    http://image02.webshots.com/2/6/72/3...3LyIgat_ph.jpg
    first off second link doesnt work, second there he isnt being racist towards an individual by having a swastika in his name. third, its not a racist symbol at all. fourth, its called a SWASTIKA

3. Default

technically he's right. the swastika is just the buddhist sign turned... just like how the Nazi salute was stolen from the Romans... all though they used there other hand.... history ftw!

Maynard - The WCS Guy

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by hallwagner View Post
    first off second link doesnt work, second there he isnt being racist towards an individual by having a swastika in his name. third, its not a racist symbol at all. fourth, its called a SWASTIKA
    hmmm, i think it's in the rules.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

5. Default

Even if it was racist Zero already commented on Hallwagner's ban thread that it is not against the rule unless it is directly disrespecting another player.

6. Default

he speaks the truth. technically this guy shouldn't have been band. technically he can sit in the server and say nigger over and over... it's only when it's being directed at someone that we're allowed 2 ban them now.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DrTran View Post
    Even if it was racist Zero already commented on Hallwagner's ban thread that it is not against the rule unless it is directly disrespecting another player.
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    he speaks the truth. technically this guy shouldn't have been band. technically he can sit in the server and say nigger over and over... it's only when it's being directed at someone that we're allowed 2 ban them now.
    of course, as soon as someone becomes offended by the person's action (and it's obvious that's what they're aiming for) the admin can request they stop.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

8. Default

putting the Nazi flag is the same as putting an american flag, or any other, it doesn't mean anything, just a flag.

9. Default

Offending someone isn't against the rules; just disrespecting someone. There is a difference between the two.

If someone tried saying the n word over and over I would instantly mute his ass for spamming :P

10. Default

hey even the US National Guard used the swastiska as their shoulder patch
    http://www.fpp.co.uk/Hitler/swastika/Walker_200105.html
    its funny, ik think i have seen coke cola used it as well. It means good luck too.
    Owned!