Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: This wins. Some of you need to read the whole thing.

Default This wins. Some of you need to read the whole thing.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rawr View Post
    tl;dr ofc

tl;dr
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

4. Default

If you're going to be the IBIS redheaded step child English teacher, please jump off a ledge. All you retards trying to correct spelling and grammar crack me the fuck up. Majority of you can't even spell shit without using the Firefox spelling plug-in. Go concern yourself with some other bullshit and get off the internet.

And just for this ignorant post. Ima start spellin lyke sum bullshyt up in dis bish.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

Quote Originally Posted by loka View Post
    If you're going to be the IBIS redheaded step child English teacher, please jump off a ledge. All you retards trying to correct spelling and grammar crack me the fuck up. Majority of you can't even spell shit without using the Firefox spelling plug-in. Go concern yourself with some other bullshit and get off the internet.
    No, English is important. Some people go to school and learn things. If you want to make $8/hour your whole life though, you go ahead and be ignorant.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rawr View Post
    No, English is important. Some people go to school and learn things. If you want to make $8/hour your whole life though, you go ahead and be ignorant.
    I think your sig made me laugh about grammar but this....is srs business....

7. Default

I laughed pretty hard at the original post.

Don't even bother trying to get the retards of this generation to use the English language properly. You're just wasting energy.

Quote Originally Posted by loka View Post
    And just for this ignorant post. Ima start spellin lyke sum bullshyt up in dis bish.
    Well im sorry but there is a differnce to spelling things such as u and r because its faster in texting. But when you start puttin retarded shit into words like dis shud or sTaRt TyPiNg LyKe DiS its fuckng retarded, hurts my eyes, and makes me want to kill you!

ignorance for ignorance doesnt work im sorry.

9. Default

y so srys? u mad?

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm ~ George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Step 1: Get Admin
    Step 2:
    Step 3: Get Perma Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmail242 View Post
    ... IBIS in the name right? ibis.a means admin while IBIS means Shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.
    Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. — General George S. Patton

Quote Originally Posted by Rapedollar$ View Post
    y so srys? u mad?
    fffuuuuuuuuuu

i had an ex who typed like that, even spoke like a retard *facepalm* why is it so hard to talk normal?