Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: No block?

1. Default

Hopefully Zero can just chime in on this and give us a definitive answer.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Oasis View Post
    Then why quote me? And yes I bitched at you because you were against what I said as well. You were following behind every other dumb fuck who thought it was "protocol" or a rule to leave noblock on for escape maps.
    Haha wow you must have memory loss or something, when we went to switch to that map I went afk and I hadn't even joined the map yet. Then when I came back and joined spectate you immediatly msged me yelling that I need to leave block off when I didn't do crap. Then I look at chat and your fighting with the other admins about so yes I took there side, you may be an old regular but you haven't played on this server in forever. I've been playing here for around nine months now and have never seen you until last week. The admins that I have known since before I was an admin (like Kaew) have always turn no block on during escape maps so when I got admin I followed suit. Which is exactly why i'm posting this thread to see what zero says because it's rediculous that you both had it binded or something and were turning it off and on the whole map, and then the players start arguing about it too.
    Got pug?
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman
    Hey Shrek take it easy.....why dont you grab your gf Fiona from that pic and just leave?

3. Default

Plus I know you were fighting with Cal and Amon about this yesterday too so we need an answer that way you stop getting your panties all bunched.
    Got pug?
    Hey Shrek take it easy.....why dont you grab your gf Fiona from that pic and just leave?

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Xen_Warrior View Post
    Plus I know you were fighting with Cal and Amon about this yesterday too so we need an answer that way you stop getting your panties all bunched.
    Playing here for around nine months?

Last Seen 2010-06-22 13:18:36

First Seen 2010-03-14 1843

That's a whole three months, but maybe you were under a different steam ID or something. By the way, that's taken from psychostats.

Last Seen 2010-06-22 12:45:10

First Seen 2008-06-27 13:02:04

That's me, so i'd like to see you, cal, and everyone else who challenged me on the noblock thing to fuck off. I'd love it.

5. Wink

Ok first of all i know i haven't been playing on this server alot lately, but people bitching about noblock is pathetic. I understand where Xen is saying it is not fair because people are blocking ladder, but she is a damn admin for god sake. If you don;t like it kick them ban them the server would be better off without those players anyway. I personally think all escape maps should have no block turned off, i mean if you aren't good enough to get around them, or be in the front (like me ) then sucks for you. This is the internet it is full of idiot who don't know what they are doing, and will get in your way you just need to out smart them. So i basically say no block is bullshit, and not needed under any circumstances.

6. Default

Playing here for around nine months?

Last Seen 2010-06-22 13:18:36

First Seen 2010-03-14 1843

That's a whole three months, but maybe you were under a different steam ID or something. By the way, that's taken from psychostats.

Last Seen 2010-06-22 12:45:10

First Seen 2008-06-27 13:02:04

That's me, so i'd like to see you, cal, and everyone else who challenged me on the noblock thing to fuck off. I'd love it.
    Try again and read my intro when I first joined the forums, I used to play on my husbands account before I joined so heres the stats for you

Last Seen
    2010-06-20 19:27:57

First Seen
    2009-10-25 17:47:43

Maybe if you were around more you would have known?
    Got pug?

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by X 1 Viper1 View Post
    Ok first of all i know i haven't been playing on this server alot lately, but people bitching about noblock is pathetic. I understand where Xen is saying it is not fair because people are blocking ladder, but she is a damn admin for god sake. If you don;t like it kick them ban them the server would be better off without those players anyway. I personally think all escape maps should have no block turned off, i mean if you aren't good enough to get around them, or be in the front (like me ) then sucks for you. This is the internet it is full of idiot who don't know what they are doing, and will get in your way you just need to out smart them. So i basically say no block is bullshit, and not needed under any circumstances.
    So when everyone piles onto a ladder and has their heads up each others butts I should kick everyone on the ladder? Good idea!

The only person who isn't causing the block is the one at the top unless they're afk.
    Got pug?

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Xen_Warrior View Post
    Try again and read my intro when I first joined the forums, I used to play on my husbands account before I joined so heres the stats for you

Last Seen
    2010-06-20 19:27:57

First Seen
    2009-10-25 17:47:43

Maybe if you were around more you would have known?
    Still joined here almost a year and a half after me, but you try to challenge me. And then you resort to making fun of me being 17 years old, and I guess that plays a role in how uneducated I am of the IBIS ZM server rules. Oh, and also because i've only had admin twice the whole time i've been at IBIS. You're a dumb bitch.

9. Default

Basically it's regulars versus new players? The regulars never play anymore so the new players and admins play a certain way and it works great, then the regulars come back (most of the time not for that long) and want everything back their way and then everyone fights about it. Like I said before I was staying out of it until you decided to yell at me, your mistake.
    Got pug?

10. Default

Still joined here almost a year and a half after me, but you try to challenge me. And then you resort to making fun of me being 17 years old, and I guess that plays a role in how uneducated I am of the IBIS ZM server rules. Oh, and also because i've only had admin twice the whole time i've been at IBIS. You're a dumb bitch.
    I'm not trying to challenge you fuck head, i'm asking zero what we should do about this because you have decided to rejoin the server and since you are so important we should accommodate you.
    Got pug?