Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: No block?

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Xen_Warrior View Post
    Basically it's regulars versus new players? The regulars never play anymore so the new players and admins play a certain way and it works great, then the regulars come back (most of the time not for that long) and want everything back their way and then everyone fights about it. Like I said before I was staying out of it until you decided to yell at me, your mistake.
    Not my mistake, I love flame wars. And no, the newer players try to make up rules of their own... which doesn't fly. This isn't the chelsea/autumn era, you missed it by a few months.

2. Default

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Oasis View Post
    Not my mistake, I love flame wars. And no, the newer players try to make up rules of their own... which doesn't fly. This isn't the chelsea/autumn era, you missed it by a few months.
    Make up their own rules? No block is an option on the server for escape maps, and the admins use it so whos making up rules?

I assume Zero didn't just enable us to be able to turn on no block because he thought it would be fun. Just like the parachutes, the parachute aren't enabled on most maps that you can cheat to win with (like rooftop) so why don't you just leave it be.
    Got pug?
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman
    Hey Shrek take it easy.....why dont you grab your gf Fiona from that pic and just leave?

4. Default

So when everyone piles onto a ladder and has their heads up each others butts I should kick everyone on the ladder? Good idea!

The only person who isn't causing the block is the one at the top unless they're afk.

Uhm no i never said that. It is usually pretty obvious if someone is blocking on purpose. If it is an accident then it will settle itself out. Another thing is that this is an online game and problems are going to occur. I still stand saying no block is bullshit, and the only people saying we need it are the ones not good enough to get around the noobs *cough Xen *cough*.

5. Default

Make up their own rules? No block is an option on the server for escape maps, and the admins use it so whos making up rules?

I assume Zero didn't just enable us to be able to turn on no block because he thought it would be fun. Just like the parachutes, the parachute aren't enabled on most maps that you can cheat to win with (like rooftop) so why don't you just leave it be.
    I'll leave it be once you shut the fuck up and stop quoting me.

6. Default

Look i'm quoting you again! Just another one of the random things that piss you off! Is this what Perry was referring to?
    Got pug?
    Hey Shrek take it easy.....why dont you grab your gf Fiona from that pic and just leave?

7. Default

Look i'm quoting you again! Just another one of the random things that piss you off! Is this what Perry was referring to?
    I have no idea who perry really is... yet he quoted saying i'm annoying. Maybe it's just because I don't do well with ignorant chelsea wannabes.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by X 1 Viper1 View Post
    Uhm no i never said that. It is usually pretty obvious if someone is blocking on purpose. If it is an accident then it will settle itself out. Another thing is that this is an online game and problems are going to occur. I still stand saying no block is bullshit, and the only people saying we need it are the ones not good enough to get around the noobs *cough Xen *cough*.
    Considering that i'm admin its basically being on bitch patrol, when someone starts complaing about something I have to move to spec and go fix it so when I toggle over and see an orgy on the ladder theres basically nothing I can do but yell at everyone to back down it (as theyre all getting slaughtered).
    Got pug?

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Oasis View Post
    I have no idea who perry really is... yet he quoted saying i'm annoying. Maybe it's just because I don't do well with ignorant chelsea wannabes.
    All of these people you are reffering to I have no idea who they are because like I said i've only been here for nine months and i'm not a wise old regular like you. So sorry, I can't try to be someone if I don't know who they are.
    Got pug?

10. Default

All of these people you are reffering to I have no idea who they are because like I said i've only been here for nine months and i'm not a wise old regular like you. So sorry, I can't try to be someone if I don't know who they are.
    Chelsea wasn't even that long ago... maybe five months back?