Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: i am idiot i need virus help

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mag36 View Post
    Ok Brentidge boot into SAFE MODE and see if you can do a system restore to before you fucked up and downloaded a virus

Safemode only runs bare minimum stuff and you should be able to do system restore and access your stuff there to remove it

90% of the time a virus cant run in safe mode so you can do a system restore there and or remove the virus program also, If fixed at least 30 computers this way, so Just boot into safe mode and you should be able to access your restore points there unless the virus erased them then you will have to remove it manually which takes time and headaches.
    you must not have a lot of experience with viruses, 90% of viruses these days go right through your system files.

2. Default

i wlaready told him what to do. and how to fix 90% of all future virus prblems. for fucks sake, i gave him a link to THE FUCKING INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO GET RID OF THIS PARTICULAR VIRUS
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

and i got rid of it and thank you all