Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: i am idiot i need virus help

1. Default i am idiot i need virus help

okay i tried pirating something again and like every time i get some god damn horrible fucking virus so this time the virus is a virus scanner called av security suit and it is blocking me from using task manager add and remove programs all my own virus removels like malware and iolo my paid for virus what ever and anything that could help me remove it it even blocked my system tab so i cant even do systom restor and i dont have a windows xp disk anymore so i cant reformat and i would rather not reformat i really would love some help anyone master virus removers?

2. Default

get avg, free version. Or pay for it. It = win.
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

avg is awesome, and then find some bat file virus scanners

if you cat nt run avg when you DL it

DL it from Downloads.com

download a winxp disc iso and burn it. Then reformat. It's damn near impossible to clean a good virus completely. Reformatting is the faster, cleaner, smarter solution.

5. Default

System restore!

6. Default

:sigh:, ok, you're going to need a registry scrubber. this thing won't let you run real anti-virus software until you remove the registry item that's blocking it all.

edit: never mind. fuck you you lazy piece of shit. look what the first item in a google search got me: http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/viru...security-suite you're such a lazy fuck brentrige. spend 3 min looking for an answer first.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by brentidge View Post
    okay i tried pirating something again and like every time i get some god damn horrible fucking virus
    then you obviously suck at downloading torrents lol. ive been doing it for 8 years, never had a single virus from a torrent site. it's real simple, read the user comments on the file, and if you're downloading a program or app and it's only 30kb in size, then don't download it lol....

Maynard - The WCS Guy

8. Default

thanks for the all the help but seance i had a diff user account on my pc i logged on to that usetr and ran my virus scanners i ran malwarebyts first now i am runningiolo i dont like avg at all thats why i switched to iolo and it seams to be working all i wanted to do was make it so i can use auto tune while i am playing cs s so i can sing to all of you lol but thank you all if any one wants to send me a link for what you would use to auto tune in game

9. Default

thanks for the all the help but seance i had a diff user account on my pc i logged on to that usetr and ran my virus scanners i ran malwarebyts first now i am runningiolo i dont like avg at all thats why i switched to iolo and it seams to be working all i wanted to do was make it so i can use auto tune while i am playing cs s so i can sing to all of you lol but thank you all if any one wants to send me a link for what you would use to auto tune in game
    i'm requesting a perma mute on this one.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

10. Default

Ok Brentidge boot into SAFE MODE and see if you can do a system restore to before you fucked up and downloaded a virus

Safemode only runs bare minimum stuff and you should be able to do system restore and access your stuff there to remove it

90% of the time a virus cant run in safe mode so you can do a system restore there and or remove the virus program also, If fixed at least 30 computers this way, so Just boot into safe mode and you should be able to access your restore points there unless the virus erased them then you will have to remove it manually which takes time and headaches.
    Last edited by mag36; 06-22-2010 at 08:43 PM.