Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Nice job.

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by FAil Boat View Post
    Both sides have positive benefits which imo makes it better than both having negative yes?

If he didnt want noblock on why did he put the script on the server in the first place? And then tell admins how to enable it? Huh?
    I really have no idea why he put it on here in the first place, I also have no idea why he put parachutes on. I don't know why zero does many things, but I do know that noblock is a stupid fucking addition to this ZM server, as well as many other things.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Oasis View Post
    I really have no idea why he put it on here in the first place, I also have no idea why he put parachutes on. I don't know why zero does many things, but I do know that noblock is a stupid fucking addition to this ZM server, as well as many other things.
    Maybe because the PLAYERS wanted them? Because they're fun? If people hated what he did with the servers then why are they still playing? hmm?

3. Default

Maybe because the PLAYERS wanted them? Because they're fun? If people hated what he did with the servers then why are they still playing? hmm?
    i like the parachutes, but not noblock.

and people play it because they never played it before everything went to shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    i like the parachutes, but not noblock.

and people play it because they never played it before everything went to shit.
    Or because they enjoy it... Change happens get used to it.

5. Default

Or because they enjoy it... Change happens get used to it.
    Guess what fail boat. When I get onto a server and I see noblock off because some admin decided to fuck up the server, im going to put it back on.

When you first start the map, the settings are in place for noblock. Thats how it fucking stays. Just because you have a hard time on the server doesn't mean we should give you special treatment. Get the fuck over and learn to play the game the normal way.

And also when I tell you to shut the fuck up and stop harassing me next time do it because the 2 mutes you got today were your only warnings. now its bans
    http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/508/hitmanf.png

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud View Post
    Guess what fail boat. When I get onto a server and I see noblock off because some admin decided to fuck up the server, im going to put it back on.

When you first start the map, the settings are in place for noblock. Thats how it fucking stays. Just because you have a hard time on the server doesn't mean we should give you special treatment. Get the fuck over and learn to play the game the normal way.

And also when I tell you to shut the fuck up and stop harassing me next time do it because the 2 mutes you got today were your only warnings. now its bans
    LOL? Thats what you consider harrassing? Wow man.. just wow..

Warnings for what? I received no warnings before mute. And when I changed my name asking why you ignored me. I wasnt using the mic at all. So GG bro thanks for warning me that you have it out for me for some unknown reason.

If you want to play the game the normal way go play cal type servers. Just FYI zombie mod isnt "normal" css. And tools like noblock were created specifically for such MODS. Not normal CSS.

I dont expect nor do I want special treatment. What I DO expect is for admins to treat everyone fairly and not have this double standard thing that I've been seeing going on. But apparently if your willing to pay $11 bucks a month you get the power to be an E-bully.

How about you do a vote next time you join on a escape map. Ask the PLAYERS if they want noblock on or off. It shouldn't be up to tools like you or other power hungry admins. It should be up to the general population of the server. Because without them you'd be admin over yourself.

I'll say it again, hitman you need to grow the fuck up and don't be such a pussy. If you consider small random sarcastic comments harrassment then wow... just wow. I am sure now after you read this I'm going to be banned on sight for some "harrassment" or something like that. I'll just be keeping a demo going when im on the servers. And we'll see who's "harrassing".

P.S. If you want me to stop doing something then tell me to my face. Don't go and mute me. That just pisses me off. I'm not here to cause trouble, I'm here to have fun. I could go on but this is too long already. Tell me in @ chat or hell add me to steam if something I do bugs you. I've acted the same since I got here and until YOU joined nobody has had any problems with me.

7. Default

LOL? Thats what you consider harrassing? Wow man.. just wow..

Warnings for what? I received no warnings before mute. And when I changed my name asking why you ignored me. I wasnt using the mic at all. So GG bro thanks for warning me that you have it out for me for some unknown reason.

If you want to play the game the normal way go play cal type servers. Just FYI zombie mod isnt "normal" css. And tools like noblock were created specifically for such MODS. Not normal CSS.

I dont expect nor do I want special treatment. What I DO expect is for admins to treat everyone fairly and not have this double standard thing that I've been seeing going on. But apparently if your willing to pay $11 bucks a month you get the power to be an E-bully.

How about you do a vote next time you join on a escape map. Ask the PLAYERS if they want noblock on or off. It shouldn't be up to tools like you or other power hungry admins. It should be up to the general population of the server. Because without them you'd be admin over yourself.

I'll say it again, hitman you need to grow the fuck up and don't be such a pussy. If you consider small random sarcastic comments harrassment then wow... just wow. I am sure now after you read this I'm going to be banned on sight for some "harrassment" or something like that. I'll just be keeping a demo going when im on the servers. And we'll see who's "harrassing".

P.S. If you want me to stop doing something then tell me to my face. Don't go and mute me. That just pisses me off. I'm not here to cause trouble, I'm here to have fun. I could go on but this is too long already. Tell me in @ chat or hell add me to steam if something I do bugs you. I've acted the same since I got here and until YOU joined nobody has had any problems with me.
    I told you 3 times to shut the fuck up and you didnt. Please keep a demo going. I keep mine going every time for all the morons I ban. You'll be part of that group soon. Keep it up.

God damn why can't the ZMOD go back to the old days when it first started. Im sick of dealing with these retarded players like ^^^^^

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud View Post
    I told you 3 times to shut the fuck up and you didnt. Please keep a demo going. I keep mine going every time for all the morons I ban. You'll be part of that group soon. Keep it up.

God damn why can't the ZMOD go back to the old days when it first started. Im sick of dealing with these retarded players like ^^^^^
    O rly? How am I supposed to shut the fuck up if I'm not even talking? I didn't hear my name. I didn't read it either. So either you're lying or I didn't notice.

Real mature. I'll stick to my previous comment of grow the fuck up.

9. Default

O rly? How am I supposed to shut the fuck up if I'm not even talking? I didn't hear my name. I didn't read it either. So either you're lying or I didn't notice.

Real mature. I'll stick to my previous comment of grow the fuck up.

You didn't notice then because twice i told you through Admin chat to shut it. So stop the bullshit. And if you care to listen I also said it but I guess you are deaf.

10. Default

Are you sure it was me? Because I was in no way talking...