Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Nice job.

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    This thread reminds me greatly of the long battle between Conservatives and Liberals.

But uh... there are ups and downs to both to be honest. This isn't really a capitalism community, nor is it a liberal community. If an admin tells you to do something, you do it, no questions asked.

From what has been observed; it shouldn't be black and white. It really depends on what's going on at that time and who is playing.

Some days you'll have good players who can perform strategies and others you'll get your average run of the mill retards.

So it's up to the admin that's playing; usually admins will listen to the players if they say respectfully that no-block should be turned on or off.

If you just come on the mic and say, "FUCKING NO-BLOCK, IT FUCKING SUCKS FUCKING FUCK FUCK!" something tells me they won't be so inclined to change it.

tl;dr : Ask nicely, if they decide to change it they will.

on escape i'd rather let the players decide whether they want no block on or off. this server is changing and more and more players are coming to Ibis zombie mod because of it. if no block was never an option i wouldn't care because i wouldn't even know about it.
    as far as all talk: i've never heard anyone talking about their cading strategy when cading. who would want to waste their time to say how they are cading while cading? i do like all talk because it helps me find mic spammers.
    i believe that if alltalk option is still a problem to the admins in the server, i would suggest a vote and let all the players decide what they want. but then again if all talk was never an option we wouldn't have this argument at all.
    Zm is getting far more popular than the old days. going back to the old days would be impossible unless Zero puts it back as it was in the beginning.

to be honest if this was my server, i would have looked at it from a Constitutionalist point of view . i would have left it as it was in the beginning..unchanged. the way old admins, old players and old clan memebers would have wanted. no new options nor new rules no inevitable changes thus leading it to less complexity and less arguments. traditional gameplay will stay strong and new players will follow.... if some players complain and wanted "Change", they can move on to other ZM servers and leave this one in peace.
    Last edited by alex_mamaroneck; 06-25-2010 at 03:34 PM.